Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
Out of interest why arent Barca or Real rumoured to be in for him - even if they dont need a player they are usually in the mix
Stop being a wum.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
Out of interest why arent Barca or Real rumoured to be in for him - even if they dont need a player they are usually in the mix
Stop being a wum.

Genuine question for crying out loud.
Didn't Hazard say he only wants to go to the Premier League? So that could explain their apparent lack of interest. Also, everyone seems to think that Barca will sign Neymar, so that could be why they don't want/need Hazard. Madrid have Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria etc.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Damocles said:
The last three pages of this thread demonstrate exactly why fans shouldn't own the club. I'm pretty sure that Tolm has been possessed by the ghost of Peter Swales.

"United want him? Bid a million more than them"

Ha Ha - not at all.

As you state, we are champions. Our spending over the next few years will be minimal in comparison to previous.

The kid is 21 and even in five years, has a massive resale value if he does the business for us.

In two years time he would be coming to City and asking for an increase anyway.

The fee is the same across the board, we just need to make sure the wages are far enough apart to seal the deal.

I believe we should always make exceptions for exceptional talents and this kid can be the difference in us retaining the title and a decent shot at the Champs League.

I think the Alexis Sanchez transfer last season, how that played out for Bobby (his number 1 target last season) will ensure that Hazard will be a City player next season. The fact he is obviously Bobbys number 1 target this season, i think the club will go the extra mile on this one to compensate for missing out on Sanchez last season. My take for what its worth.

Tricky_Trev said:
Didn't Hazard say he only wants to go to the Premier League? So that could explain their apparent lack of interest. Also, everyone seems to think that Barca will sign Neymar, so that could be why they don't want/need Hazard. Madrid have Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria etc.

I don't know - did he. If so I wonder why. Little to choose between the standard of football, wages I would guess are similar, better climate. To rule out Madrid and Barca for no apparent reason seems a little bit odd. If he only wants england then thats his decision.

If we don't sigh Hazard we will be thrown in the hat for Neymar by the press at the least

Mark - TheBlue said:
Jonathan1979 said:
Damocles said:
He's not worth an extra 1,000,000 a week in wages which he will cost in parity wages within the squad and to new transfer targets.

If Hazard gets 200k a week, why can't RVP demand 300k? Kompany 350k?

Shit, if I was Balos agent, I'd immediately be on the phone for at least parity. He's the same age and has achieved more in his career.

With FFP looming, we do not have the money to spunk. We're champions and have a young, world class squad and manager. If this isn't enough for him then so be it.

No, he hasn't.

Internazionale
Serie A (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Manchester City
FA Cup (1): 2010–11
Premier League (1): 2011–12
[edit]Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011

Eden Hazard

Ligue 1 (1): 2010–11
Coupe de France (1): 2010–11
Individual
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010,[183] March 2011[184], March 2012
Bravo Award (1): 2011[14]

I think Balotelli has won more tbh.

Just to be accurate, he also won UNFP player of the month April 2012.

You may say my point of view is biased of course but to me Hazard has proven more than Balotelli. The palmares itself is not sufficient to compare the two players.

While Balotelli has never done a complete season (he never played more than 1410 minutes in a season **), Hazard has been an unquestionable starting player for three seasons now.
Balotelli has always been a bonus player, not an important one. Unlike Hazard, he doesn't know what it's like to carry a whole team on your shoulder, to be the leader of the game and the star of the team.

** <a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario-balotelli/leistungsdaten-detail/spieler_45146.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario ... 45146.html</a>

Hkibou said:
Just to be accurate, he also won UNFP player of the month April 2012.

You may say my point of view is biased of course but to me Hazard has proven more than Balotelli. The palmares itself is not sufficient to compare the two players.

While Balotelli has never done a complete season (he never played more than 1410 minutes in a season **), Hazard has been an unquestionable starting player for three seasons now.
Balotelli has always been a bonus player, not an important one. Unlike Hazard, he doesn't know what it's like to carry a whole team on your shoulder, to be the leader of the game and the star of the team.

** <a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario-balotelli/leistungsdaten-detail/spieler_45146.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario ... 45146.html</a>

COme straight back and say Hazard has never played in a league as good as the premier leagu. Serie A also better than the French league

themadinventor said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Calm your skin down
We aren't Real Madrid or Barcelona just yet
Chelsea have won a lot in the last 8 years and just won the CL
Rags well unfortunately they probably one of the top 2 recognisable teams in the world

Don't tell me to calm anything down, I'm well aware we are not Madrid or Barca but we are the English champions and as such shouldn't take any more of this little git and his games.

Oh FFS man up you big moaning women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.