Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluethemaway said:
Maybe Hazard doesn`t want to say that he`s not going to be playing for utd before Belgium play England at Wembley, he has probably heard about all those Cockney reds that hang around outside the stadium, and thought better of it ;)

Maybe he doesn't want to say he's going to MANUre in case Jole, Milner, Barry and Joe H give him a premature Mancunian welcome.

I reckon BaconFace has offered him the Fake Ron berth and he's going to MANUre!

Bluemooner33 said:
Jumanji said:
The club aren't stupid. They know that saying something like "we'll play you as a winger" is restrictive and isn't the best way to entice someone who's just had a fantastic season behind the striker.

They'd probably have said to him he will have opportunities in the hole AND on the wing.

Why do I think this? We said the same to Nasri.
We dont play with a winger though. we have 1 striker and 3 interchangeable midfield players behind so his best chance of playing where he wants is with us or Chelsea. rags have Rooney in the hole and Welbeck up top
Silva and Nasri do often find them selves in wide positions but these two are not who you would want to rely on if you want to beat a man.

When Mancini was asked what position Nasri would play/why he was interested in Nasri, he said he can play in the middle or like a winger.

I can imagine we've said something similar to Hazard, and if we did, the "position" issue doesn't worry me at all.

Maybe someone already posted this thought?

If he is telling the truth that he will pick one of the 3 and it's all down to how often he will play and what position he will play , then who exactly can tell him these answers for Chelsea. They don't even have a permanent manager yet

Witsel tapping him up for Benfica today:
picture:35419017:preview:watermark

Thought Everton was bankrupt?
picture:35419923:preview:watermark

Kompany injured btw, didn't train today.

Greyco said:

Thanks for that Greyco. What was Vinnie's injury?

Damocles said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Damocles said:
Bollocks to that, I definitely want him. Seems like a great player from the small bit Ive seen and have no problem with his attitude.

Still confident hes ours.

You give me a disturbingly awkward amount of confidence when you say things like that.

These things always twist and turn, Nasri was a shitter for it to.

They umm...they ahhh...they comtemplate other clubs....they talk about playing time and position....they allude to United or Chelsea....then they always sign for City.

We lost Sanchez for a chance to play for the best team that has ever existed and some of the best players ever. Hes the exception.

They all come to us in the end. I see no reason why Hazard would differ.

I agree that it's similar to Nasri. Nasri was NAILED on weeks before it was announce, even when all the media hype about utdshite signing him, it was still nailled on.
From what I can gather, we're the only team to have 'wined & dined' him, so I'd guess we're still in the driving seat dispite of all the red media hype.....but things can always change I suppose.

Damocles said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Damocles said:
These things always twist and turn, Nasri was a shitter for it to.

They umm...they ahhh...they comtemplate other clubs....they talk about playing time and position....they allude to United or Chelsea....then they always sign for City.

We lost Sanchez for a chance to play for the best team that has ever existed and some of the best players ever. Hes the exception.

They all come to us in the end. I see no reason why Hazard would differ.

Thats a very raggish thing to say

No it isnt, its true.

Who, apart from Sanchez to Barca, have we had a firm interest in and lost out to in the last two years?

Were an attractive club and people want to play for us. Open your eyes.

I dont dispute its truth, just sounds arrogant the way you say it. A different perspective would suggest all other things being equal they come to us because of the project and the fact we can pay them more

You shouldn't worry that much about this position thing.
In Lille we have no determined positions for our offensive players except for the striker, and Hazard played everywhere, some times just behind the striker, sometimes lower in the field like Fabregas when he was at Arsenal, sometimes on the left wing, sometimes on the right.

From what i saw of mu, city and cfc, the most similar type of game to Lille is City's. That's where he would take less time to adapt.

carlos92 said:
Greyco said:

Thanks for that Greyco. What was Vinnie's injury?
Nothing serious, something he has already for few weeks and taking no risks so he can play against England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.