Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Hazard, but I'm starting to get a little touch of

WHO THE F*** DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!?!?

I'll take two tylenol, watch his youtube vids again and call back in the morning.

I'm sure it will pass...

SWP's back said:
Jonathan1979 said:
Armaan said:
Balo's won 3 Seria A Titles 1 Premier league Title and the friggin champions league at the age of 21.... Pfffft

Sorry, I was talking about personal accomplishments.

Balotelli:

Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011

Hazard:

Individual
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010,[182] March 2011[183], March 2012
Bravo Award (1): 2011[14]
If Balotelli played in the Rymans league I am sure he would win the player of the month also.

Javier Pastore won the Serie A best young player of the year in 2010/2011, which Balotelli never won, and yet he has failed to win any player of the month award this year in ligue 1 ;)

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
Out of interest why arent Barca or Real rumoured to be in for him - even if they dont need a player they are usually in the mix
Stop being a wum.

Genuine question for crying out loud.
It's been answered a dozen times. He has always said (for 12 months) that he only wanted to go the Prem.

johnmc said:
Hkibou said:
Just to be accurate, he also won UNFP player of the month April 2012.

You may say my point of view is biased of course but to me Hazard has proven more than Balotelli. The palmares itself is not sufficient to compare the two players.

While Balotelli has never done a complete season (he never played more than 1410 minutes in a season **), Hazard has been an unquestionable starting player for three seasons now.
Balotelli has always been a bonus player, not an important one. Unlike Hazard, he doesn't know what it's like to carry a whole team on your shoulder, to be the leader of the game and the star of the team.

** <a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario-balotelli/leistungsdaten-detail/spieler_45146.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mario ... 45146.html</a>

COme straight back and say Hazard has never played in a league as good as the premier leagu. Serie A also better than the French league

Yeah so ? It doesn't change my point does it ?

Hkibou said:
SWP's back said:
Jonathan1979 said:

Balotelli:

Individual

Hazard:

Individual
If Balotelli played in the Rymans league I am sure he would win the player of the month also.

Javier Pastore won the Serie A best young player of the year in 2010/2011, which Balotelli never won, and yet he has failed to win any player of the month award this year in ligue 1 ;)
Did Pastore or Hazard ever win the golden boy award?

no? Cool thanks.

Hkibou said:
SWP's back said:
Jonathan1979 said:

Balotelli:

Individual

Hazard:

Individual

Mario has won the Golden Boy which trumps all though. Wasn't Mario 19 when he left Serie A. Pastore won it when he was 21.

I see Blue Mooners are covering themselves in glory. Again. Jeez people. It's a big decision. Can't do anything until June anyway.

I think this thread is infested with more undercover rags than any other on Bluemoon.
If Hazard wants to come to play with some of the best players in the world at the PL Champions, challenging for the CL he will come here.
He can make history and feel the love of the best fans in the world.
Aguero has just said he is here to stay. I am sure if Hazard comes to us he will be a great success.
Have a bit of patience fellow blues, be positive and believe!
VK will do his job!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
themadinventor said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Calm your skin down
We aren't Real Madrid or Barcelona just yet
Chelsea have won a lot in the last 8 years and just won the CL
Rags well unfortunately they probably one of the top 2 recognisable teams in the world

Don't tell me to calm anything down, I'm well aware we are not Madrid or Barca but we are the English champions and as such shouldn't take any more of this little git and his games.

Oh FFS man up you big moaning women

So I'm more than one person now hmmmmm, sorry for arguing Mr keyboard warrior sir lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.