Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.

I'm not.

At the beginning i came here to talk about Hazard and how he would play for you, maybe give you some clarifications about the lad.
But 95% of the posts are people insulting him without even knowing him, just because he hasn't said where he is to go, which is normal before the beginning of the mercato.

I'm sorry but when i read posts questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.
It seems to me I have the right to defend my opinion...

But tbh i think this forum is really weird and, apart from some nice people here, not very welcoming. As soon as you don't agree with the mainstream opinion here, you are called a rag, a twat etc.

Rag!

pudge said:
People claimed Mario has achieved more so far in his career, which he has (how many Champions League medals does Hazard have?)

Discussion is always welcome on this forum, but with some on here, it's impossible to have a discussion because they are that blinkered/in love with a player that they can't see any fault with him.

I never denied that Mario has won more titles than Hazard. And i'm not in love with Hazard.

In fact i even wanted to level up the debate, and make it more general than just about Balotelli/Hazard.
My question is, is the palmares the only way to say who has proven more ?
IMO, it is not, there are many other parameters that have to be taken under consideration. Some of them i exposed here to show that, according to a certain point of view, one can say that hazard has proven more than Balotelli.

For example, who would you say has proven more between RVP and Balotelli ?
If you just check their palmares, the answer is Balotelli ...

All these "Can't believe he's acting like a twat, I'm not bothered, tell him to piss off" comments are so moronic!

The guy is 21, and has no affiliation to any of the supposed 3 clubs in for him in this country.

He has to make a choice based on future forecasts, whilst taking into account present variables such as wages, first team opportunities etc.

Pab Zab is one of the biggest blues in our current team, along with Kompany, but they weren't blues when they played for their old clubs.

Hazard may sign for us, and may become one of the biggest blues in our recent history, but as it stands, he's a Lille player/not a City fan, and looking for a move to "a big club" to platform his skills. Saying the current Champions League holders will "make you hesitate on your decision" is totally natural and it would be strange if he didn't think about his options.

This doesn't make him a dick, it doesn't mean he's disrespecting our club, it means he wants to think things through thoroughly, and he doesn't have the same prejudices as we do against United. As a 21 year old, this is exactly what he should be doing, as it is a huge decision he will be undertaking.

Finally, DO NOT take what a players agent says as testament to their clients thoughts. Agents have a job to do, and will do anything they can to make sure they get as good a pay day as they can.

I'm still confident City can pull this off.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.
Maybe but I'm inherently repulsed by our fans that honestly act raggish the moment we win one title.
examples?

For example, the way some people think here that every players should be kneeling before your club and lick your balls because you are champions.
I am sorry but it's not as if you won by ten points against MU, and it's legit for a player to hesitate between the two clubs.

When you stop and think about it we are in a much stronger position than people are making out.
1) We can pay the fee
2) We can pay the wages
3) Shown him houses in the area ?
4) Invited to the Etihad
5) Vieira influence
6) Champions league football
7) Vincent Kompany
8) He has already stated how he admires Tevez and Aguero on twitter
9) World class players around him
10) ummmm oh yeah CHAMPIONS !!!

Goo said:
All these "Can't believe he's acting like a twat, I'm not bothered, tell him to piss off" comments are so moronic!

The guy is 21, and has no affiliation to any of the supposed 3 clubs in for him in this country.

He has to make a choice based on future forecasts, whilst taking into account present variables such as wages, first team opportunities etc.

Pab Zab is one of the biggest blues in our current team, along with Kompany, but they weren't blues when they played for their old clubs.

Hazard may sign for us, and may become one of the biggest blues in our recent history, but as it stands, he's a Lille player/not a City fan, and looking for a move to "a big club" to platform his skills. Saying the current Champions League holders will "make you hesitate on your decision" is totally natural and it would be strange if he didn't think about his options.

This doesn't make him a dick, it doesn't mean he's disrespecting our club, it means he wants to think things through thoroughly, and he doesn't have the same prejudices as we do against United. As a 21 year old, this is exactly what he should be doing, as it is a huge decision he will be undertaking.

Finally, DO NOT take what a players agent says as testament to their clients thoughts. Agents have a job to do, and will do anything they can to make sure they get as good a pay day as they can.

I'm still confident City can pull this off.

Oh dear. there's always someone who wants to spoil the fun by posting something considered and sensible... you wont go far coming out with stuff like this.... good post. : )

mcfcdjr said:
When you stop and think about it we are in a much stronger position than people are making out.
1) We can pay the fee
2) We can pay the wages
4) Invited to the Etihad
5) Vieira influence
7) Vincent Kompany

11) Pre-Season match with Lille arranged

cyclops said:
mcfcdjr said:
1) We can pay the fee
2) We can pay the wages
4) Invited to the Etihad
5) Vieira influence
7) Vincent Kompany

Never heard of that. Are you sure ?

Hkibou said:
cyclops said:
mcfcdjr said:
1) We can pay the fee
2) We can pay the wages
4) Invited to the Etihad
5) Vieira influence
7) Vincent Kompany

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...rt-of-move-to-sign-28m-playmaker-eden-hazard/

Hkibou said:
cyclops said:
mcfcdjr said:
1) We can pay the fee
2) We can pay the wages
4) Invited to the Etihad
5) Vieira influence
7) Vincent Kompany

Not seen it confirmed but the rumour was we were invited to play the opening game in their new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.