Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
Hkibou said:
pudge said:
examples?

For example, the way some people think here that every players should be kneeling before your club and lick your balls because you are champions.
I am sorry but it's not as if you won by ten points against MU, and it's legit for a player to hesitate between the two clubs.
TBF we should have won the league by at least 10 points. There have been some strange refereeing decisions, not least the sending off of VK and subsequent 4 match suspension. Most neutral football fans agree it should not have been a sending off let alone a ban.
Many other strange decisions went United's way also. Your comments about Hazard are very welcome.
If any fans give you abuse you can just press "add foe" in their profile. I think there are quite a few United fans undercover on this thread doing a bit of stirring as well as some genuine City fans who are frightened of being rejected in favour of the local rivals. Generally City fans are the most loyal and passionate and if Hazard comes to the club he will feel their love.

The powers that be if you are a conspiracy theorist did everything (and I mean everything) they could to derail the City challenge and it almost worked when Manure were 8 in front. United blew it but IMHO they should not have been in that position.....

I doubt that the hierarchy will be so biased in future, or at least I hope they are not

Damocles said:
We're a club with unlimited wealth, world class players, current success with the near guarantee of future success who have said that their goal is to dominate European football over the next ten years.

United are a team massively in debt, with a seventy odd year old manager and a bunch of average or very old players who just threw away a league. Nobody knows where their future lies post Ferguson, or how they will adapt.

If you want trophies, City are the safest bet for a young player.

We have just won the league with a young and hastily put together team with many off the field problems. Next year, our players will be one year better, will have the mentality of champions and will understand each others game much more.
With all due respect, we have every right to take a "take it or leave it" with any player in the world,

I don't deny any of that and there is some good points in what you said. That's why if i was in Eden's shoes i'd choose City over ManU.

but there is something you have to keep in mind though, it is the aura of Manchester United and Ferguson.
Of course as a City fan you are quite biased in your analysis of the club, and eager to prove its decline. It's totally understandable given the rivalry between your two clubs.

But don't forget Hazard grew up in the 90's, at a time when Manchester United was a dream team... A thing that is hard to forget ...

For example we, Lille, suffer from the same thing (in our own way, on a lower level). Despite the fact that we won the title last year, that we clearly are one of the 3 best ligue 1 club of the decade (8 european qualification, half CL, half EL in the last ten years), we still struggle a lot to compete in terms of attractivenesse against Olympique de Marseille or Olympique Lyonnais, because of their history.

pudge said:
Honest question, which will no doubt be taken the wrong way...

Hkibou, are you on Redcafe or The Shed End (Chelsea forum) talking up Hazard?

No, because i have the feeling he'll come to City.

From Skybet ....latest odds

Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window Loan deals do count, if player does not move clubs all bets are settled as losers.

Manchester City8/11

Manchester Utd5/4

Chelsea3/1

Barcelona16/1

PSG16/1

Real Madrid16/1

Bayern Munich25/1

AC Milan33/1

Arsenal33/1

Inter Milan33/1

Juventus33/1

Anzhi Makhachkala40/1

Hkibou said:
pudge said:

Any particular reason why?

pudge said:
Hkibou said:
pudge said:

Any particular reason why?

That's what i'd do if i were him ^^

Not seen that much of him, he is young and will need time to settle in no matter where he goes. i know he will have a brighter future with us than any other Prem team. We will be taking on Barca in terms of quality soon. Not going to finals defending for our lives, diving around and hoping it will go to pens. As for the Rags they have very dark years ahead.

The future is bright, the future is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.