Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
It's strange how it's usually the BBC/ITV employees with low follower counts that get these exclusives from a 'source'

Same peeps were saying Sneijder was nailed on all last summer.

taconinja said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
I like hazard think he is good but would people not prefer lucas moura
Our track record with Brazilians is... well... iffy.

Thats what i thought but i have seen him play a few times and he is not the small whingey type, he seems like he would fit into the league perfectly plus he is immensely talented

I'm not too bothered if we sign Hazard or not to be honest. Yes he is an undoubted talent but he is untried at a decent level (Premier League, Serie A or Premira), will cost an absolute shedload in transfer fees, agents fees and wages. If he comes to us, does well, doesn't cost as much as some of the figures going around (200-300k a week etc) and his signing doesn't cause ripples in the dressing room (players wanting raises etc), then great a player with a great future ahead etc.

If he goes to the Scum or Chelsea then we can all rest easy knowing that they have been pushed to pay a very high price in transfer fees and wages etc plus will have players who have achieved more and are more proven than him banging on the manager's/owner's door looking for a raise. I don't know if Rooney has a wage parity clause in his contract but I understand two or three Chelsea players do. With FFP around the corner and both the Scum and Chelsea needing several team reinforcements the signing of Hazard might just be them pushed to the boundaries of their finances.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...d-852157.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...d-852157.shtml</a>

Eden Hazard at Manchester United, it's only a matter of details. As we announced Sunday, the Belgian player has decided to defend the colors of Manchester United despite competition from City and more recently Chelsea. The player and the Reds are in broad agreement. There are only some loose ends before the formalization of the transfer in the coming days. Player of the LOSC has made ​​his choice last week. A five-year contract awaits. With GI

United fan here. Very realistic and not egotistical like most United fans.

Why do most city fans write use of with Hazard? In my honest opinion I still think hes city bound, backed up by the fact when i went to OT loads of people tere sayingits a done deal 38mill to city.

But it does seem too be gathering pace with him joining United. Still can't see it.
And tbh, he doesn't solve any of our problems. I heard that this deal wil swallow our transfer budget?

WDFF.

We need a CM. Atleast 1. Hazard is a luxury player for BOTH teams.

Anyway exciting times ahead for Manchester. The new capital of football...

cookster said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
It's strange how it's usually the BBC/ITV employees with low follower counts that get these exclusives from a 'source'

Same peeps were saying Sneijder was nailed on all last summer.

They are getting desperate by leaking information, but they still have the pull for now.

nmc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
MCC said:
If he tweets, "It`s a fucking barm", it`s in the bag.

Ha ha ha.

Just seen he's tweeted; 'mines a pint o boddies to go with me snails' ..............so that's it then.

Well that's Chelsea out then cos' he'd have tweeted "bleedin 'ell make mine a pint a Pride to ga with me snails darlin"

Sounds like Newcastle are in for him then?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I'm not too bothered if we sign Hazard or not to be honest. Yes he is an undoubted talent but he is untried at a decent level (Premier League, Serie A or Premira), will cost an absolute shedload in transfer fees, agents fees and wages. If he comes to us, does well, doesn't cost as much as some of the figures going around (200-300k a week etc) and his signing doesn't cause ripples in the dressing room (players wanting raises etc), then great a player with a great future ahead etc.

If he goes to the Scum or Chelsea then we can all rest easy knowing that they have been pushed to pay a very high price in transfer fees and wages etc plus will have players who have achieved more and are more proven than him banging on the manager's/owner's door looking for a raise. I don't know if Rooney has a wage parity clause in his contract but I understand two or three Chelsea players do. With FFP around the corner and both the Scum and Chelsea needing several team reinforcements the signing of Hazard might just be them pushed to the boundaries of their finances.

I think he'll improve their attack by 50%.

They'll have two players rather than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.