Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
MSP said:
feel bad for the guy here who made a 500 bet on City.
It was "richards 30" I suggested he may want to hedge it, I'm not sure if he did, I put £50 on Chelsea at 4/1 to hedge my own City bet.
no i didnt mate, i`m hoping to hit the direct jackpot!! :-s

mansour's tow ropes said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It was a flying visit which concerned talks in Madrid.

Interesting, would hope it's for Di Maria but not getting my hopes up. People talk about Dzeko being helped by Hazard, Di Maria would be even better for him because the amount of goals he sets up is insane. 15 assists in 16 starts (23 games) for Real.

its javi martinez
Well, everyone seemed to be more focused on the name of the band rather than the song, which was called "International Bright Young Thing"

Don't know who this guy thinks he is really.....a couple of seasons in French league and he's started to believe his own hype. Doing it in the Prem is another matter.

Not too fussed either way on getting him.

cant do this cryptic stuff can some one just spell it out for me!!!!!!!

BurnCK said:
Don't know who this guy thinks he is really.....a couple of seasons in French league and he's started to believe his own hype. Doing it in the Prem is another matter.

I reckon he thinks he is the most wanted hot young talent in Europe and surprisingly he is right

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BurnCK said:

I reckon he thinks he is the most wanted hot young talent in Europe and surprisingly he is right

Having 'talent' doesn't always work out though does it. Can't say I've seen that much of him, I can only go off all the media hype, which doesn't tell me much...as they'll hype anything.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BurnCK said:

Surely thats Gotze

- Has the money he wants.
- Attractive part of the country.
- Plenty of playing time.
- French-speaking contingent.

Pretty logical if you ask me.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BurnCK said:

Surely thats Gotze

Yes but he is a lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.