Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
cant do this cryptic stuff can some one just spell it out for me!!!!!!!

Ok chief I'll do my best to do so in the simplest terms.

NO ONE HAS THE FIRST CLUE, WE ARE ALL JUST SPECULATING, GOSSIPING & CLUCKING LIKE THE CLUELESS ONES WE ARE.

(apart from maybe Tolm & the great drama queen hazard himself... Although not necessarily in that order.)

Matt.D said:
Young said:
- Has the money he wants.
- Attractive part of the country.
- Plenty of playing time.
- French-speaking contingent.

Pretty logical if you ask me.

All very logical. Apart from the fact he will win no trophies which is what he claims he wants.

They finished at least 8 wins off the title last season. Yes they won the champions league but the man who almost single handedly won them that trophy is leaving, and their other best players, cole lampard and terry are all the wrong side of 30. They change manager every season. They don't even have a manager at present. And does anybody actually believe that Guardiola will take a job under Abramovic?

I wish Hazard luck in challenging for 3rd place next season.

Chelsea are gonna go on a huge spending spree probably with hazard, modric, hulk and possibly Falcoa how do you know that their not gonna win anything. People this year said that chelsea were old and werent gonna win anything, but hey ho they won the champions league. Cant blame him if he wants to join chelsea

Armaan said:
Khanvict said:
Armaan said:
Best team in the country
Belgian captain
Also a French speaking contingent Nasri/Clichy/Yaya
A MANAGER

Do you think Hazard would choose the best team in the country or the best team in Europe? City at this point have more potential for greatness than Chelsea but maybe Roman will spend on several big names this offseason. Chelsea also have other Belgian players like Lukaku (who is closer to Hazard's age than Kompany anyway). Ironically enough, I thought Hazard would have been turned off from Chelsea after seeing Lukaku's lack of playing time. Also, I thought Di Matteo was going to be given a 1-year trial? Even if he isn't, Chelsea will still get a good enough manager.
I stopped readind after your first line... "BEST TEAM IN EUROPE" hahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SWP's back said:
Khanvict said:
Armaan said:
Best team in the country
Belgian captain
Also a French speaking contingent Nasri/Clichy/Yaya
A MANAGER

Do you think Hazard would choose the best team in the country or the best team in Europe? City at this point have more potential for greatness than Chelsea but maybe Roman will spend on several big names this offseason. Chelsea also have other Belgian players like Lukaku (who is closer to Hazard's age than Kompany anyway). Ironically enough, I thought Hazard would have been turned off from Chelsea after seeing Lukaku's lack of playing time. Also, I thought Di Matteo was going to be given a 1-year trial? Even if he isn't, Chelsea will still get a good enough manager.
BEST TEAM IN EUROPE? Since when are Barca or Real in for him?

Jog on funny man.

Seems crazy, right? But the player you so badly wanted seems to have made his decision for that reason. And Man City could have easily lost to (10-man) QPR that day. Don't get so full of yourselves.

citoeast said:
Chelsea'a gain our loss; it is not going to stop us rising and risiing up the football ladder mind. Hazard is and will be an awesome footballer, but as a team Chelsea or poor and managerless.

He has choose a team that is Champions of Europe in name only. In time he will regret his decision to by-pass his opportunity to join City.

That said I wish him the very best.

Well spoken, same way I feel. Wish him the best.

I think Hazard is one of our top targets because of his dribbling ability in 1v1, we have no1 as good as him in that department.

If we miss out on Hazard, it will be interesting to see who is the alternative. People suggest Bale but not sure if that's the kind of player Mancini wants. Mancini said that Hazard suits City because of his technical ability, Bale is more of a pace merchant and less technical.

bluebannana said:
Matt.D said:
Young said:

All very logical. Apart from the fact he will win no trophies which is what he claims he wants.

They finished at least 8 wins off the title last season. Yes they won the champions league but the man who almost single handedly won them that trophy is leaving, and their other best players, cole lampard and terry are all the wrong side of 30. They change manager every season. They don't even have a manager at present. And does anybody actually believe that Guardiola will take a job under Abramovic?

Chelsea are gonna go on a huge spending spree probably with hazard, modric, hulk and possibly Falcoa how do you know that their not gonna win anything. People this year said that chelsea were old and werent gonna win anything, but hey ho they won the champions league. Cant blame him if he wants to join chelsea
How will they keep all those happy. Bearing in mind Hazard and Torres will have to start.

bluebannana said:
Matt.D said:
Young said:

So it's only us that has to adhere to FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.