Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
All joking aside and no word of a lie, as stated, I'm in bed with food poisoning and have officially shat myself by trusting a fart instead of going to the loo to be safe, just so I didn't miss anything.

Now I smell.

You need to get that cleaned up, it will soon fester and form a crust in this heat.

SWP's back said:
All joking aside and no word of a lie, as stated, I'm in bed with food poisoning and have officially shat myself by trusting a fart instead of going to the loo to be safe, just so I didn't miss anything.

Now I smell.

Just turn the mattress.

Rammyblues said:
ForzaMancini wrote:
I really can't see us giving him permission to announce the transfer himself, I'm sure the club would want some involvement. Almost certainly going to Chelsea or the rags.

Normally we have non disclosure clauses in contract, having said that he isn't really in negotiaitions with us and all he would be doing is saying who he is going to talk to so I am not sure whether our club, Rags or Chelsea have much control over that. Would be piss funny though if he said joining OVO and we turned round and said you can fuck off with all the messing about you have done. :-)

You rang sir.

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:

Now I smell.

Just turn the mattress.

Sound advice.

the 2 clubs who DIDNT sign him should both announce they haven't signed him on their OS and piss on this twats chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.