Eden Hazard

Hasn't he said he wants to stay at Lille?

Fair play to him if he has said that, could be a superstar in the future but wants to stay at his parent club. This is where Messi was fortunate and has the best club in the world as his parent club ;)

To me we should try and buy ben arfa from marseille who is just as good and would cost less as marseille seem to want to offload him since he has been there.

he has a bit of a temper but it is because no matter what he does he is always the one who is substituted or dropped to the bench even when he has been playing well.

He has a bit of cantona a bit him and i think whoever can nurture that crazy side would have a world class player on their hands,very skilled,quick,great vision and shot on him,he is also versatile able to play in many positions up front.

His price is only around 11 to 13m pounds,at his age of 23 years old,he would give us years of great services but also would have a sell on value if he ever wanted to leave.

zinaldo1982 said:
To me we should try and buy ben arfa from marseille who is just as good and would cost less as marseille seem to want to offload him since he has been there.

he has a bit of a temper but it is because no matter what he does he is always the one who is substituted or dropped to the bench even when he has been playing well.

He has a bit of cantona a bit him and i think whoever can nurture that crazy side would have a world class player on their hands,very skilled,quick,great vision and shot on him,he is also versatile able to play in many positions up front.

His price is only around 11 to 13m pounds,at his age of 23 years old,he would give us years of great services but also would have a sell on value if he ever wanted to leave.
Ben Arfa just as good? must be joking

skillman said:
Hasn't he said he wants to stay at Lille?

Fair play to him if he has said that, could be a superstar in the future but wants to stay at his parent club. This is where Messi was fortunate and has the 2nd best club in the world as his parent club ;)

sorted it for ya

Tevez City said:
IMO I think he is better than Silva as a winger, but Silva is better as playmaker !
I have to disappoint yu.
Hazard isn't a winger, he's exually a number 10.
His greatest talent is to pick a decisive pass.
In this vid you get more information about his talent and his target 'to win ballon d' or'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IXnxE4xLjA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r8Q829qZ38[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtE-qAN7A7Y&feature=related[/youtube]

I find it quite amusing that a couple of months ago, the must buys were Gourcuff and Hamsik. An average to shit world cup later, not a mention of them and it's all Hazard or Ozil.

PhuketBlue said:
I find it quite amusing that a couple of months ago, the must buys were Gourcuff and Hamsik. An average to shit world cup later, not a mention of them and it's all Hazard or Ozil.
ISYP but this guy is different. I'am following him since Belgiums U17 and I'm convinced that once he will be the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.