Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This report would have been viable 10 years ago. But why fly to Manchester to check out houses all day when you can narrow your options via the internet.

MSP said:
Don't believe a word from this.. no chance he was there in the middle of Lille's fight for Champions League and maybe even title
I dunno. Someone on here reported the rumours were rife he was at the stadium last Monday & the same has been widely reported by various news outlets.

It'd be brave of Mancini to publicly say that he likes Hazard & he would suit our style of play & that Manchester City would be the best place for him without there being something going on in the background. Hazard's club have said he's likely to leave, the player said he wants to play in the Premiership & I doubt there'd be all this smoke without there being a fire burning somewhere.

alky313 said:
This report would have been viable 10 years ago. But why fly to Manchester to check out houses all day when you can narrow your options via the internet.

I think I'd like to actually see where I was going to live rather than pictures of it. There would however be absolutely no chance of me wasting my time going to look at houses unless I was pretty sure I was ready to sign for the club involved.

Piss poor journalism.
Like I've said before, on tuesday when he was supposedly househunting, he had a training at Lille. Might aswell look at his Twitter @hazardeden10 and confirm for yourself. Tuesday afternoon he's complaining about his sore legs and a couple of hours later he stated he arrived at Nice for the wednesdayevening game..

FantasyIreland said:
mancityscot said:
Didn't realise he was at the game. No pictures of him there

Maybe he was,however,i don't believe there is any confirmation? As far as i have read the rumours have come from one source,a piss poor 'news'paper......
With the closest ties to City of any of them.

SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:
mancityscot said:
Didn't realise he was at the game. No pictures of him there

Maybe he was,however,i don't believe there is any confirmation? As far as i have read the rumours have come from one source,a piss poor 'news'paper......
With the closest ties to City of any of them.

What, the Daily Labour? Is that a joke?

If this is legit and not some Twitter WUMing it would rule the rags out of signing Hazard but I think Kagawa is going to be a gem in the Premier League.

Ryouichi Takashi ‏ @Ryo_Takshi
Shinji Kagawa has agreed terms with mufc and will sign in 2 weeks

Shinji Kagawa to TV Osaka '12th May will be last game for Dortmund and then I will start a new chapter in Man United. '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.