Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those have actually properly seen him play, what is his flopability percentage?

Just reread that and realised it sounds distinctly homoerotic, that was not intended, u know what I mean ha

Batman said:
For those have actually properly seen him play, what is his flopability percentage?

The few times I have seen him play, what really stood out was how fast he is. It's unreal. Outside of that I haven't watched him enough. But the hype seems to be that "top-level" hype. (as in he won't flop) but who knows *shrugs

bobmcfc said:
Lots of potential for songs if we get him

to the tune of rock the casbah by the clash
Fergieeee don't like it
citi got hazarrrd
citi got hazarrrd

or something with the tune to the in the gadda da vida ( which was changes to garden of eden in the simpson)

if they end up getting sung at the match i want full rights and credit of course

Nearly - it should be

Fergie-eee don't like it
we got hazarrrd
we got hazarrrd

Now that could take off!

Batman said:

Lower than Silva when he joined I'd say. Hazard is already used to a physical league and getting fouled over and over, and has the intelligence and talent that should make him almost fail-proof.

bowdonblue said:
bobmcfc said:
Lots of potential for songs if we get him

to the tune of rock the casbah by the clash
Fergieeee don't like it
citi got hazarrrd
citi got hazarrrd

or something with the tune to the in the gadda da vida ( which was changes to garden of eden in the simpson)

if they end up getting sung at the match i want full rights and credit of course

Nearly - it should be

Fergie-eee don't like it
we got hazarrrd
we got hazarrrd

Now that could take off!

of course i want full credit if it does ;-)

Batman said:

Just reread that and realised it sounds distinctly homoerotic, that was not intended, u know what I mean ha

As close to a sure thing as exists in football. He is similar to Aguero in terms of certain success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.