Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only facts seem to be he says he's playing in england and he's playing in blue

the rest is noise, conjecture and rumour

add to that the influence of kompany and the fact he was at the derby and we are champions

i'm calm

I just don't get the United rumours at all. If true he was at the Derby, surely if he was signing for them he would of been invited to one of their last home games of the season instead of our. They have only a limited amount of money to spend, and they have no Belgium international team mates at their club.

Simple really, next Monday Lille will speak to both clubs and work out who will bid the highest. We all know who that will be. Hazard will be our player by next weekend I reckon.

carlos92 said:
I just don't get the United rumours at all. If true he was at the Derby, surely if he was signing for them he would of been invited to one of their last home games of the season instead of our. They have only a limited amount of money to spend, and they have no Belgium international team mates at their club.

Probably realised he's got more chance of getting into their team.

cibaman said:
carlos92 said:

Probably realised he's got more chance of getting into their team.

One more factor, how many wingers they have got at their club? He won't expect to walk in any major club's starting line up as well. And Paul Scholes has just renewed his contract, and Paul Pogba has just walked out of there as well.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Latest odds on Hazard.

4/6 to join City

11/8 to join rags

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/eden-hazard-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

I have no idea whatsoever what that means. One of the negatives of never being a gambler, well, I Know the put in/to get out, but in relation to each other, clueless.

+1 what the hell does 4/6 mean?
It means its a rich mans bet (to win any real money) and almost a dead cert basically for every £1 you bet you will win about 66p plus get your pound back

Cityisland said:
adrianr said:
Have we officially unveiled our new kit yet? Would we be waiting for a certain face to put on the launch perhaps?

Someone says this every summer.

Never happens.

It is Iain Dowie who will launch our new shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.