Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Sanchez saga for me!
Full of idle speculation, innuendo's and In The Knows. I don't think anyone really knows at all.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Full of idle speculation, innuendo's and In The Knows. I don't think anyone really knows at all.

best you stay out of the transfer forum then, nothing for you to see here

Monkfish said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

So if people don't believe in ITK's then they aren't welcome in the transfer forum ??, say's who ??

So many united fans on twitter raving about Hazard joining them. Tiresome. I hope we will know by monday?

themadinventor said:
Monkfish said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

So if people don't believe in ITK's then they aren't welcome in the transfer forum ??, say's who ??

guess your just looking for an argument, but if I was to say I dont believe in God, dont like organised religion and wasnt fond of old cold buildings, would you recommend going to church?

or would you just look for an argument regardless?

BLUEMATT23 said:

I want to be optimistic but i agree with this. every rumour seems to be wrong or made up to build moment or just for attention. Although with Sanchez, he did say from the get go he only wanted to play for Barca so to be fair that was a closed book. Hazard on the other hand looks like he has 90% made his mind up and even possibly agreed, in principal, personal terms, wages, playing time etc.

On BBC and other reports that Scum and the Blues are meeting with Lille next week to agree a fee, seem true as you can see Lille are going to want the best bid for him to make the best ££££££££ out of Hazard.

Depending on if someone can find out if we have REALLY have spoken with his agent or these Brian Marwood stories about "done deal", this is 50/50. I just want next week to happen quickly cos this whole thing is tense as we would all hate if he went to scum fc.

I think one thing for sure is that Hazard and his agent will want his future signed and completed before EURO 2012 starts because he is not taking part and players who are playing in it and look top class may overshadow his ongoing transfer.

Bring on Monday...!

Monkfish said:
themadinventor said:
Monkfish said:
guess your just looking for an argument, but if I was to say I dont believe in God, dont like organised religion and wasnt fond of old cold buildings, would you recommend going to church?
or would you just look for an argument regardless?
no but you will be warming up nicely soon tho ;-)

you.jpg

BLUEMATT23 said:
Agreed, worst part is this transfer crap stresses my life out lol

SuperSilva said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

I want to be optimistic but i agree with this. every rumour seems to be wrong or made up to build moment or just for attention. Although with Sanchez, he did say from the get go he only wanted to play for Barca so to be fair that was a closed book. Hazard on the other hand looks like he has 90% made his mind up and even possibly agreed, in principal, personal terms, wages, playing time etc.

On BBC and other reports that Scum and the Blues are meeting with Lille next week to agree a fee, seem true as you can see Lille are going to want the best bid for him to make the best ££££££££ out of Hazard.

Depending on if someone can find out if we have REALLY have spoken with his agent or these Brian Marwood stories about "done deal", this is 50/50. I just want next week to happen quickly cos this whole thing is tense as we would all hate if he went to scum fc.

I think one thing for sure is that Hazard and his agent will want his future signed and completed before EURO 2012 starts because he is not taking part and players who are playing in it and look top class may overshadow his ongoing transfer.

Bring on Monday...!

Seems to me like Hazard is probably willing to sign for either City or Utd, would probably prefer City for obvious reasons but if Utd do a deal with Lille & we don't, he'll go there.

City will probably have to outbid Utd to the extent that Lille insist he comes to City or Utd will bribe his agent to push him over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.