Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, in terms of individual skill and ability, Hazard is damn close to Di Maria which shocks me because he is 21 years old. I prefer Di Maria because he is more experienced in the game.

Hazard is one of the most talented players out there and is used to playing in a physical league as well, but there's just so much more to come and I would love to see him develop with us.

For me:
1. Di Maria
2. Hazard

I wouldn't lose any sleep over either of them, and neither should you.

Jumanji said:
The thing is, in terms of individual skill and ability, Hazard is damn close to Di Maria which shocks me because he is 21 years old. I prefer Di Maria because he is more experienced in the game.

Hazard is one of the most talented players out there and is used to playing in a physical league as well, but there's just so much more to come and I would love to see him develop in a physical league.

For me:
1. Di Maria
2. Hazard

Agreed it is my own personal values which make me rate Eden More.
Mainly because i have seen Di Maria make a few dives and play acts i just don't like in the game.
I am a bit old skool like that.
So that and seeing Mario act nuts and the worst of all Tevez i have a severe issue atm with anyone that does not meet my stringent Jimmy Milner level criteria haha.

You know, if Di Maria tried to stay on his feet more, I think he'd be much more effective.

Jumanji said:

Hazard is one of the most talented players out there and is used to playing in a physical league as well, but there's just so much more to come and I would love to see him develop with us.

For me:
1. Di Maria
2. Hazard

I could agree with that. I wouldn't mind any of them of course, just don't give too much attention to age, right now we need players who could deliver fast. 21 or 25 doesn't matter.

hes outstanding for his age hes dragging lille back into the title race almost single handedly. for me his temprement is superb hes always calm on the pitch and is never fazed, where apparently after lucas digne hes a highly rated 18 year old left back for lille only played a few games but very highly rated and has said he wants to play in england in the future.

Eden-Hazard-Spurs-Arsenal-201111.jpg

You shall hear me bleating a lot between now and forever if we don't get this lad.

If Real Madrid don't lodge a bid we should have a good chance of getting him, if he is really a target of ours. No one else could offer the money except Chelsea and PSG (and he won't go there) and I think we're a more attractive proposition than Chelsea nowadays!

LoveCity said:
If Real Madrid don't lodge a bid we should have a good chance of getting him, if he is really a target of ours. No one else could offer the money except Chelsea and PSG (and he won't go there) and I think we're a more attractive proposition than Chelsea nowadays!

As a club maybe. But depending on Hazard as a person he may prefer London..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.