Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluecityboy said:
Does anyone else think the purchase of Marko Marin by Chelsea improves our chance of getting Hazard?

They also have Kevin De Bruyne who can play winger and attacking midfielder like Hazard.

Blue Haze said:
They might also have Hulk and Bale on the radar.

I think Real are our only serious competitor for Hazard this summer. And they have Ronnie and Di Maria.

Agree. There is some talk of Hazard idolising Zidane, which might be a factor. I don't think Di Maria and Ronaldo being there will have much effect on Real's plans for signing him. They'd probably utilise him they way they do with Ozil, then try and offload Kaka.

Freestyler said:
If Hazard comes to England, i honestly genuinely couldn't see him going anywhere else but City.

This hope your right freestyler

Yeah would like to see Hazard at City, very talented player. If not, I think Ben Arfa would be next on my list. Him and De Jong would have to sort out there differences first though!

What's Hazard like out of possession?

I don't simply mean does he track back but it's become clear this season that high pressing is a key part of our game and so any attacking players we do sign are going to have to be in the Aguero/Tevez mould in that they don't mind doing the defensive stuff too.

This is why I couldn't see us going for Ben Arfa no matter how skilful he is.

interesting fact about eden hazard, he has won 3 x player of the month awards for lille and all have been the month of march.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.