Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
another assist, beautiful dribble and perfect cross

We simply must get him. Good crossing. Good pace. Good football brain. We would have the complete attacking midfield with him, Silva and Nasri for years to come.

The boy has everything.

MSP said:
He reminds me on Nasri, has some similar dribbles, but with pace and better crosses.
He is what I wished Nasri would be.

Hazard plays the difficult balls, a much quicker thinker, and more clever.

He's also more willing to run at players, and is a much, much better passer than Nasri.

You're spot on with the crosses and more pace, though.

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
He reminds me on Nasri, has some similar dribbles, but with pace and better crosses.
He is what I wished Nasri would be.

Hazard plays the difficult balls, a much quicker thinker, and more clever.

He's also more willing to run at players, and is a much, much better passer than Nasri.

You're spot on with the crosses and more pace, though.

There was a time when Nasri's thought process was much faster. I think we will see more of that next year as he learns the system.

i found an interview with eden and his younger brother on youtube, it was made in 2009 eden said robinho was his favourite player in the world at the time robinho was shining for us so eden must have watched a lot of city back then vinnie was playing for us back then aswell, he obviously woudlnt base his decision on that but its interesting to know he would have watched us a lot back then.

ell said:
Is Thorgan developing well too? or at a much slower rate than Eden?

Completely other style then Eden, is more of playmaker and isn't as explosive as Eden. Will probably make a good career for himself but he's not destined for superstardom as Eden I'm afraid. Much more interesting waiting how he's 2 youngest brothers will fare. Kylian is much more like Eden and there are talks he's even more naturally gifted but doesn't have the determined attitude of Eden. Hope he can turn that around...

Greyco said:
ell said:
Is Thorgan developing well too? or at a much slower rate than Eden?

Completely other style then Eden, is more of playmaker and isn't as explosive as Eden. Will probably make a good career for himself but he's not destined for superstardom as Eden I'm afraid. Much more interesting waiting how he's 2 youngest brothers will fare. Kylian is much more like Eden and there are talks he's even more naturally gifted but doesn't have the determined attitude of Eden. Hope he can turn that around...

i like thorgan a lot tbh imo hes more 'complete' than eden i think he'll play a lot deeper he'll develop a lot slower than eden but imo i think he'll be a great player, i need to see him in the ligue 1 first. a lot of players develop at different rates younes belhanda started as a defensive midfielder and look at him now, no one couldve predicted cristiano ronaldo to reach the level hes at. thorgan turned down lille to sign for lens as him and his parents decided they didnt want a comparison which shows he has a good level of maturity. i love watching thorgan hes my type of player hes more of an artist like silva and ozil, we'll wait and see how far he goes but i think the signs are encouraging players like wilshere and thiago wont get much better their top players but they've nearly peaked whereas thorgan has lots to improve on i would compare him to josh mceachran but hes more skillful and athletic. i havent seen footage of kylian but hes suppose to be amazaing hes shorter than eden i think but looks very stocky a bit like tevez would like to see some highlights of kylian. btw city target kurt zouma signed a 4 year deal with st ettiene and zakari bakkali another former city target also signed a pro deal with psv last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.