Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I not hear on Talksport that Barcelona have already paid first instalment on first option to buy Neymar, so that must rule out him joining Real Madrid.

LesBleuMiserable said:
Did I not hear on Talksport that Barcelona have already paid first instalment on first option to buy Neymar, so that must rule out him joining Real Madrid.

Barcelona are buying "options" to buy players. New one on me.

LesBleuMiserable said:

It's an odd deal. As I understand it, Barça have paid €10M as a down payment which gives them the right to buy at any point in the next 4years, but Santos can get out of the deal if they pay Barça €20M. It makes a deal very likely, but not set in stone.

LeeOnePen said:
LesBleuMiserable said:

It's an odd deal. As I understand it, Barça have paid €10M as a down payment which gives them the right to buy at any point in the next 4years, but Santos can get out of the deal if they pay Barça €20M. It makes a deal very likely, but not set in stone.

Where are the facts on this ?

Andouble said:
I've changed my thoughts on this. At first I thought its an attacking player we don't need but it's become clear the only attacker we have that goes after a defender is Aguero (AJ doesnt do it enough, or to any fullbacks that are good), whilst our other options tend to pass around the opposition. it's very effective, but to have different options would be great to mix up the attack.

It'd probably mean the end of AJ and probably the selling of Nasri in probably 2 summers from now, but if Hazard is the better player and basically free (assuming the funds come from Tevez sale) I'm all for it.

That he's holding out for Real means nothing, Allegedly Nasri, Dzeko, Mario, Silva, and Yaya had preferred destinations, too.
I have alluded to this in multiple threads. Hazard, Sanchez, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar The Swiss Basel kid e.t.c.. We just don't have a player that attacks defenders with speed and skill. AJ is supposed to be that guy, but I don't knoe if he'll ever get there.

Dax777 said:
Andouble said:
I've changed my thoughts on this. At first I thought its an attacking player we don't need but it's become clear the only attacker we have that goes after a defender is Aguero (AJ doesnt do it enough, or to any fullbacks that are good), whilst our other options tend to pass around the opposition. it's very effective, but to have different options would be great to mix up the attack.

It'd probably mean the end of AJ and probably the selling of Nasri in probably 2 summers from now, but if Hazard is the better player and basically free (assuming the funds come from Tevez sale) I'm all for it.

That he's holding out for Real means nothing, Allegedly Nasri, Dzeko, Mario, Silva, and Yaya had preferred destinations, too.
I have alluded to this in multiple threads. Hazard, Sanchez, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar The Swiss Basel kid e.t.c.. We just don't have a player that attacks defenders with speed and skill. AJ is supposed to be that guy, but I don't knoe if he'll ever get there.

Agree we need such a player but think any current criticism of AJ is unfair. Whether he's the right player to run at players or not, he is what he is & currently scores/creates goals in every game he plays.

iqjatt said:
we need someone like xherdan shaqiri he's fast,with quick nimble feet. ...and he wont cost us a fortune.
Now ya talking.
lots of experience for a young lad too.

If Hazard comes AJ will be sold. he's already not getting that many starts, what happens if someone like Hazard comes in? Also Tevez going crazy has helped his case as it meant one attacking player completely gone

I'd prefer Shaqiri as he's cheaper, but Hazard would be a very good buy.

I think we need a fast winger - and Johnson isn't it. I think it's one of the reasons we went out of the Champion's League. Johnson's a good player, he'll look good in some Premiership games, but it's a top, top winger we need. For example, away to Bayern Munich and Napoli, Mancini obviously didn't rate Johnson enough to start him there, in the big games.

It's an automatic pick we need to sign, not a squad player. Buying a fast winger would push Silva into the middle, where he's much better, and give us an automatic pick out right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.