Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently chelsea are favourites. I can also see why he would want to go there. High wages and he has a spot in their team every game.

Whoever created that r nan utd page needs a gold medal for Espn falling for it LOL Brilliant made my day and everybody on fb that fell for it!!

celticfc482 said:
Apparently chelsea are favourites. I can also see why he would want to go there. High wages and he has a spot in there team every game.

Lets be honest, at this moment in time no one has a clue where he is going..

I would say it is between us and Chelsea though, seems like his agent is taking the piss aswell

WakeBlue said:
Whoever created that r nan utd page needs a gold medal for Espn falling for it LOL Brilliant made my day and everybody on fb that fell for it!!

Not as good as the "Aguero signs" which was run as breaking news on SSN when the picture was of him signing a shirt...

Joga Bonito said:
https://twitter.com/#!/ESPNSoccernet/status/204558800865341440/photo/1/large

Ata9JUWCMAAN6XH.jpg

I fucking fell for that!

Not too fussed. We already have a great team and it will only become stronger this summer. Hazard or no Hazard.

Still think City have a good chance. Not many would be able to turn down City now. Unless Real or Barca are in the picture. I trust our staff to do the right thing here.

Last summer we missed out on Sanchez but we still got Nasri and Aguero. Wouldn't trade neither for Sanchez.

Philippe Auclair speaks... and thinks he will go to Chelsea. Bad news as Auclair is quite reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.