Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea winning the CL ruined it imo. The fact he has hesitated about his decision says he is very much considering going to chelsea. They could give him a great pitch about being apart of their new project and all that. Depending on how we sell it to him, I think chelsea will be the option for him which is gutting because he really is awsome.

Damocles said:
Hkibou said:
Damocles said:
If you want to stay on this forum, you will cut that shit out.

You have been invited into our home, please don't sit there telling us how the curtains are better in another house.

I don't tell anybody nothing. I am just reacting to all people shitting on Eden Hazard without knowing anything about the player and his personnality.
If anything, they are the ones telling us what to think.

I don't know if you realise how infantile most of the posts are on this thread.

Saying that City fans "don't deserve" Hazard and tat you'd prefer him elsewhere is infantile and rude. You have an opinion on Hazard. Some people do not share that opinion for various reasons such as a question mark of the strength of the league, his attitude as portrayed in the media and his comparative talent to other players in a similar position. These are all legitimate concerns in a transfer and just because you cannot express disagreement in any other way, we will not tolerate you coming on a City forum and disrespecting our club and our fans, which your comment was.

Ok my post was a bit agressive. But if you check my oldest messages, you will see that i've spent 2 hours on this forum last night arguing politely and respectfully with some guy who just wouldn't accept the fact that his opinion of Hazard, based on what he read about him in the press, is wrong.
But when i saw all this argument has been useless and soon swallowed in the depth of thread, to make rooms for more crappy posts about Hazard, i just lost it.

You say you have still reasons to be doubtful, such as the strength of the league or his attitude portrayed in the media. Then you should be glad that someone like me, who know both the league and the guy way better than all of you, will come and ease your doubts on such concerns. I don't care how the press displays him. I know the guy, and he is NOT what you say he is.
But who cares, i won't be listened to, it seems like people here would rather spit on the guy until it's not sure he comes to City. Even if it means listening blindly to the press and all the haters instead of listening to people that know what they're talking about.

IMO I haven't been disrecpectful of the club, maybe of the fans but only those who judge a player without knowing anything about the guy. And I would have been the same with anybody behaving like such spoiled brats, City fans or whatever.

Hahaha so many rags on fb fell for that link from the "official site" note the URL carefully LOL
Aparently ESPNsoccernet also tweeted this and then removed it when they realised

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Feat ... l.aspx.htm</a>

Hkibou said:
Damocles said:
Hkibou said:
I don't tell anybody nothing. I am just reacting to all people shitting on Eden Hazard without knowing anything about the player and his personnality.

Saying that City fans "don't deserve" Hazard and tat you'd prefer him elsewhere is infantile and rude. You have an opinion on Hazard. Some people do not share that opinion for various reasons such as a question mark of the strength of the league, his attitude as portrayed in the media and his comparative talent to other players in a similar position. These are all legitimate concerns in a transfer and just because you cannot express disagreement in any other way, we will not tolerate you coming on a City forum and disrespecting our club and our fans, which your comment was.

Ok my post was a bit agressive. But if you check my oldest messages, you will see that i've spent 2 hours on this forum last night arguing politely and respectfully with some guy who just wouldn't accept the fact that his opinion of Hazard, based on what he read about him in the press, is wrong.
You say you have still reasons to be doubtful, such as the strength of the league or his attitude portrayed in the media. Then you should be glad that someone like me, who know both the league and the guy way better than all of you, ease your doubts on such concerns. I don't care how the press displays him. I know the guy, and he is NOT what you say he is.
But who cares, i won't be listened to, it seems like people here would rather spit on the guy until it's not sure he comes to City. Even if it means listening blindly to the press and all the haters instead of listening to people that know what they're talking about.

But when i saw all this argument has been useless and soon swallowed in the depth of thread, to make rooms for more crappy posts about Hazard, i just lost it.

IMO I haven't been disrecpectful of the club, maybe of the fans but only those who judge a player without knowing anything about the guy. And I would have been the same with anybody behaving like such spoiled brats, City fans or whatever.

I think we all need to calm down.

Personally I'm happy that there are Lille fans on this forum, it's interesting to hear about Hazard from people who've watched him far far more than almost all of the rest of us.

xzbit04 said:
Hahaha so many rags on fb fell for this link from the "Official Site" note the URL carefully LOL
Aparently ESPNsoccernet also tweeted this and then removed it when they realised

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Feat ... l.aspx.htm</a>

Just about to post this been sat here pissing myself at them!

Hkibou said:
Damocles said:
Hkibou said:

You say you have still reasons to be doubtful, such as the strength of the league or his attitude portrayed in the media. Then you should be glad that someone like me, who know both the league and the guy way better than all of you, ease your doubts on such concerns. I don't care how the press displays him. I know the guy, and he is NOT what you say he is.

I haven't seen your other posts, but you sound intelligent and obviously know more about Hazard than quite a few of the idiots on here.

Maybe we should just wait and see what the outcome of this transfer is before we start shitting on the lad. I would love Hazard to join us, but if he doesn't I won't lose sleep over it.

As with the Nasri transfer..and the deal for Skrtel being in the pipeline....Eden Hazard will NOT be a Manchester City player...watch this space

About another 13 or 14 days up to decision time, then another few days for the signing to take place. Unless of course Fergie hijacks him to OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.