Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a french A level student I can offer a word for word translation of the post match interview..

Reporter: So Eden, how would you sum up your time here at Lille?

Hazard: Its deeeeceent!

Reporter: Obviously the fans love you here but could you give us any indication as to where you'll be playing next season?

Hazard: (moves away) everyday im shufflin.. see ya!

Sounds like a city lad to me but have to wait bit longer sadly, perhaps he will announce his decision at wembley?

adrianr said:
WTGD!! said:
adrianr said:
Obviously for him to pull off his Lille kit revealing next seasons City strip underneath, shortly before busting out a chorus of Bluemoon and signing off telling the world that Bacon face is a whisky soaked dinosaur who's days are numbered.

Im not so sure why people are being so aggressive, calling the lad a shit bag and such... leave it be!

By the way what is trolled?!

The internet mate.. Welcome!

Trolled is what we did to United last Sunday, letting them think they'd won the league just before smashing their hopes under our boot heels broadcast to the whole world.

Thanks for the info........ people need to chill!

City dont worry about a thing, cos every little things, gonna be alright!

Marvin said:
Agent trying to create an auction, and the player can't say who he's signing for until a deal is done.

Where would we play him. Good player though he is, seems a signing that we don't really need? Silva, Nasri and Tevez can all play the advanced midfield role

We dont have a single player with genuine pace off the mark, it gives teams an extra option were currently lacking

Quality player and i hope he comes to us.

However 300K per week which some said chelsea have offered is complete madness, if they'd offered that we shouldn't match it, there's no way he's worth that. Does anyone thing he's the third best player in the world??

Hazard does looks amazing and he could be the best player in the world in a few years however there's many players that could be said about, cole also looks tasty when i've seen them play this year so in my eyes it still remains on how good he actually is so 300k.............no way!!!

If united have offered closed to that i'd be shocked as it seems to be they need a paul scholes clone and that ain't hazard, fergie will have a limited fund so can't see he wasting it on hazard.

Bale i think should also be our target as he has pace and a decent final ball also can score a few goals, this year i think people have realised his arry's main threat so have double manned him however with us he'd find dar more space to play!

Well lets see what tomorrow bring, i have my fingers crossed but this should not be a purchase at any price!!!

Today in the premiership bale is the better option, now hazard

all those quotes from hazard are fake apparently.
they are from this
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/LOSCNewsEng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/LOSCNewsEng</a>

ti has only been set up for a few hours and all the tweets or whatever you call em are fake apparently.

mancityscot said:
fuck off eden. dont want him
Calm down blue, nothing sorted yet mate and maybe we've told him not to say anything? Or it's only fully agreed with him?

Not sure where he'd play either, but every transfer window it's like this. Top players are usually subject to long and drawn out transfer negotiations especially when there's more than 1 club involved

Davs 19 said:
smudgedj said:
Crescent said:
Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
Hazard: "I will go on holiday after I play for Belgium, but we don't play in Poland so I will sort my future after"

Not on my TV. He said nothing like that

Fake. Just like the twitter account people keep quoting

He didn't mention any teams also.

I'm not usually one for the transfer forum. Is it always full of children with hissy fits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.