Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think he wants to come to us... Think the Chelsea shit is just to force us to pay him and his agent what they want...

'Hazard has changed his mind' - Lille boss Garcia

The 48-year-old says that his star man is yet to decide his next club after the Belgian scored a hat-trick in what is widely expected to be his last-ever appearance for LOSC

Lille boss Rudi Garcia has stated his belief that Eden Hazard has had a change of heart over his future in recent weeks.

The Belgian has been courted by a host of clubs across Europe, most notably both Manchester clubs, but recently admitted that a move to Chelsea may prove tempting after the Blues won the Champions League.

Hazard bagged a hat-trick in Sunday's 4-1 win over Nancy - his last appearance for Lille - and speaking after the game, Garcia denied that his star man had already decided which club he'd be moving to.

"It was a lovely evening, we had a great send-off party for Eden. He still doesn't know where he's going. In the last few weeks he's changed his mind, I believe," he according to RMC.

"Things will be great for him. He's going to be a great player. The best player in the league is leaving it. Eden is a unique player, a guy who's capable of rising to challenges.

"He will remain one of the best players in LOSC's history."

Hazard was recently named Ligue 1's player of the season for 2011-12.

Aguero said:
'Hazard has changed his mind' - Lille boss Garcia

The 48-year-old says that his star man is yet to decide his next club after the Belgian scored a hat-trick in what is widely expected to be his last-ever appearance for LOSC

Lille boss Rudi Garcia has stated his belief that Eden Hazard has had a change of heart over his future in recent weeks.

The Belgian has been courted by a host of clubs across Europe, most notably both Manchester clubs, but recently admitted that a move to Chelsea may prove tempting after the Blues won the Champions League.

Hazard bagged a hat-trick in Sunday's 4-1 win over Nancy - his last appearance for Lille - and speaking after the game, Garcia denied that his star man had already decided which club he'd be moving to.

"It was a lovely evening, we had a great send-off party for Eden. He still doesn't know where he's going. In the last few weeks he's changed his mind, I believe," he according to RMC.

"Things will be great for him. He's going to be a great player. The best player in the league is leaving it. Eden is a unique player, a guy who's capable of rising to challenges.

"He will remain one of the best players in LOSC's history."

Hazard was recently named Ligue 1's player of the season for 2011-12.
Well if he really has changed his mind then i take back what i said earlier, won't be us.

His comments say he's going to meet up with the national side...
That would be the Belgian national side our big Vinny captains.

I have faith in Vinny.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-football/c-ligue-1/pid3510-c-videos-ligue-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-footb ... gue-1.html</a>

interview Hazard starts @ 4:51

Journalist: Eden bravo You've ended your career in ligue 1 in an amazing way.
Guy out of screen: 20 goals and 15 assists.
journalist: 20 goals and 15 assists. it was an emotional moment for you to be subbed minutes before the end of the game?
Hazard: Yes, that's true. I think we(his team) ended the season well. For me in particular this was a great way of ending the season as it was my last game here. As you could see i enjoyed the moment when the stadium was screaming eden eden. Moments like that warm my heart. After the game we laughed i think it was a great way of ending the season.
journalist: 3 goals in the first half. You were close to the topscorer title.(2 goals apart) Were you aiming for it?
Hazard: yes and no. i mean i had to make 2 more goals that's 5 in 1 game.
I never scored 3 goals in 1 game so 5 in 1 game? no it was dead(game over)
Ofcourse i thought about it but i didn't have anymore chances to score in the second half

journalist: On canal + you had great moments: your first game, your first goal in ligue 1. You leaving this night orphanes us a bit. It's an important moment in your career. Will you tell us eden? What's going to happen. What jersey will you wear?
guy of screen: You'll tell us right?
Hazard: No i don't know. Nothings happened so far. It will be taking care of in the near future and then everyone will know. Today i'm just thinking about my last game here and then i'm leaving for the NT and after my vacation i'll have had a lot of time to think about it.

journalist: You told us united or City. Does the result of chelsea make them join the two teams in possible teams to go to?
Hazard: it's a possibility But untill i've put a signature on a contract i won't say anything about where i'm going.

Another case of agents using whatever power they can.

Hazard doesn't know where he's going?

of course he does - imo he's been advised to say no.

Any last minute deal to benefit the Hazard camp, will be certainly used.

Tonight has been blown way out of proportion, it was ridiculously hyped up. hazard was never going to say anything.

He's saying he won't reveal where he's going until he's signed the contract, clever boy. It won't be him doing the announcement then.

Eden has been set on a move to City for quite a while, if he decides to change his mind then he changes his mind. I'd rather him go to another club, then regret coming to us.

The way he's handled it all personally though, has done him no favours in the slightest.

putijean said:
http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-football/c-ligue-1/pid3510-c-videos-ligue-1.html

journalist: 20 goals and 15 assists. it was an emotional moment for you to be subbed minutes before the end of the game?
Hazard: Yes, that's true. I think we(his team) ended the season well. For me in particular this was a great way of ending the season as it was my last game here. As you could see i enjoyed the moment when the stadium was screaming eden eden. Moments like that warm my heart. After the game we laughed i think it was a great way of ending the season.
journalist: 3 goals in the first half. You were close to the topscorer title.(2 goals apart) Were you aiming for it?
Ofcourse i thought about it but i didn't have anymore chances to score in the second half

journalist: On canal + you had great moments: your first game, your first goal in ligue 1. You leaving this night orphanes us a bit. It's an important moment in your career. Will you tell us eden? What's going to happen. What jersey will you wear?
Hazard: No i don't know. Nothings happened so far. It will be taking care of in the near future and then everyone will know. Today i'm just thinking about my last game here and then i'm leaving for the NT and after my vacation i'll have had a lot of time to think about it.

journalist: You told us united or City. Does the result of chelsea make them join the two teams in possible teams to go to?
Hazard: it's a possibility But untill i've put a signature on a contract i won't say anything about where i'm going.
Wait so does that video contain the true comments about Chelsea, rather than "them getting Champions league makes me think"?

Freestyler said:
Another case of agents using whatever power they can.

Hazard doesn't know where he's going?

of course he does - imo he's been advised to say no.

Any last minute deal to benefit the Hazard camp, will be certainly used.

Tonight has been blown way out of proportion, it was ridiculously hyped up. hazard was never going to say anything.

He's saying he won't reveal where he's going until he's signed the contract, clever boy. It won't be him doing the announcement then.

Eden has been set on a move to City for quite a while, if he decides to change his mind then he changes his mind. I'd rather him go to another club, then regret coming to us.

The way he's handled it all personally though, has done him no favours in the slightest.
THIS ^^^
This drama has blown to a point where it will be difficult for him to live up the hype.It is getting very close to over rated player level soon.

Jumanji said:
putijean said:
http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-football/c-ligue-1/pid3510-c-videos-ligue-1.html

Wait so does that video contain the true comments about Chelsea, rather than "them getting Champions league makes me think"?

I think so. Seems to me like another "translation gone wrong" quote

edit: yup tabloid bs allover again. See what i mean people.

After his final game on Sunday night in which Lille beat Nancy 4-1, Hazard said about a possible move to Chelsea: 'That’s possible. But until I pen to paper I won’t say where I’m going.
'Of course it makes you think as Chelsea have won the Champions League.
'They're a big team and will be playing in the Champions League next season.’
He added: 'They have great players and I always said I wanted to be playing. I think there is the possibility to play as well.'

He didn't say the stuff in black.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2147308/Eden-Hazard-keeps-Manchester-United-Manchester-City-Chelsea-guessing-future.html#ixzz1vSzMmx1P" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1vSzMmx1P</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.