Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolute nonsense...he barely makes the top 5 in the Premiership
Don't often post on here but spend way too much time here. This forced me to reply however. Before this season he was the outstanding player in the premier league. It looked like he was going to rival the very best. I watched a lot of Chelsea a couple of seasons ago and he consistently was constantly the best player on the pitch, undefendable, world class. If we could get him on a slightly discounted price due to his poor season we should absolutely do it. Swapping for Silva would hurt, especially plus 60 million, but to be fair Silva would probably only sit in their medical tent anyway

Don't often post on here but spend way too much time here. This forced me to reply however. Before this season he was the outstanding player in the premier league. It looked like he was going to rival the very best. I watched a lot of Chelsea a couple of seasons ago and he consistently was constantly the best player on the pitch, undefendable, world class. If we could get him on a slightly discounted price due to his poor season we should absolutely do it. Swapping for Silva would hurt, especially plus 60 million, but to be fair Silva would probably only sit in their medical tent anyway

I'm not saying he is rubbish here...but top 5 in the world?

I would take both Kun and KDB over him all day every day...maybe even spanish dave at a push (If Dave scored more he would be a shoe in)...there's three at City alone before we even hit europe/rest of the world

I'm not saying he is rubbish here...but top 5 in the world?

I would take both Kun and KDB over him all day every day...maybe even spanish dave at a push (If Dave scored more he would be a shoe in)...there's three at City alone before we even hit europe/rest of the world
A couple of seasons ago I was definitely thinking top 5 in the world and he seemed to just get better and better. I was worried about us competing with Chelsea for years to come with him in their team. If he stays with them I hope he can't become that player again. If he came to us and he fit into Pep's system it could be terrifying. I can't see us getting him though. On a side note your post made me imagine Silva, Aguero and KDB staying fit for the season and playing under Pep, turned me on no end

Agree with John, he's an absolutely phenomenal player, and unplayable on his day. Only reservation is the way he chucked his toys this year, but either him or sanchez would be nice Mr Kahldoon Sir...

So international games are the barometer?

An in form Hazard is in the top 5 in the world. Our Kev could well be but Hazard is the more accomplished player notwithstanding last year which had mitigating circumstances. And I love our Kev.
Kev is better. And I'm not just saying that coz he plays for us. Thought the same last year when he wasn't.
Don't think he is worth 60 plus Silva

absolute nonsense...he barely makes the top 5 in the Premiership
Hazard
Ozil
Aguero
Kdb
Sanchez

I'd say they're a pretty clear top 5.

Fwiw I'd have hazard in a heartbeat. Over Sanchez and Ozil. Offers goals and assists, beats a man, works hard. There's no point getting hung up on last season unless you think every Chelsea player bar Willian is a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.