Eden Hazard

And of course City have never employed such characters of the same ilk.
Of course we have. Never said it was a good decision.

Although we've never spent what would be upwards of £70,000,000 on one.

He went almost a whole season with next to no impact. He's a brilliant player, I just think it's risky.

Of course we have. Never said it was a good decision.

Although we've never spent what would be upwards of £70,000,000 on one.

He went almost a whole season with next to no impact. He's a brilliant player, I just think it's risky.
He`ll never leave Chelsea anyway IMO.They suit his style of play and have some wonderful very fast counter attacking players.Watching them at times makes me a little envious.Also helps when you put men in the box from a break,something we struggle to do at times.
However very much looking forward to seeing Jesus in action and hopefully he can give us that extra push,but Chelsea, whether we like it or not, do seem like true title contenders.Just a pity that both Kun and KDB didn`t have their shooting boots on against them,as we certainly deserved something out of that game.

Very good player but would Chelsea sell him to us anyway and aren't there quite a few areas we need to sort out before we even think about ploughing money into signing Hazard? If we are going to attempt a signing like this, personally I would rather go for Sanchez. Looks a much easier deal to make and think he would be the perfect fit for us.

Very good player but would Chelsea sell him to us anyway and aren't there quite a few areas we need to sort out before we even think about ploughing money into signing Hazard? If we are going to attempt a signing like this, personally I would rather go for Sanchez. Looks a much easier deal to make and think he would be the perfect fit for us.

I don't think I've ever seen Hazard play anywhere but on the left. I don't think Pep would want to spend 70 million on a player like that. I agree with Lancet here and that Sanchez is the better fit. It would have been nice to have pulled off Aubameyang this summer.

Eden Hazard fits a Guardiola team far more than Sanchez does. He's one of the best pass and move players in football.

Pep is a huge fan.

I think a few big clubs will regret not trying harder to sign Hazard last season when he looked very open to a move.

One of the best players in England, right up there with the likes of De Bruyne and Sanchez.

I think a few big clubs will regret not trying harder to sign Hazard last season when he looked very open to a move.

One of the best players in England, right up there with the likes of De Bruyne and Sanchez.
he NEVER looked very open to a move, he stated numerous times that he had absolutely no intention to leave after such a poor year, and that IF HE EVER LEAVES it would be after we won a major title, but even if we do, we wont sell him, he is way too important for us and we absolutely DO NOT sell our best players, atleast no the ones we want to keep, and Hazard has stated plenty of times that he loves the club, and that he loves London, so hazard leaving Chelsea is not a possibility
We actually rejected a 80M bid for Oscar last january from Jiangsu suning last January from Oscar because he was still on our plans, so can you even imagine how much money would it take to make Chelsea even think a little befor hanging up the phone? certainly not 70M like was suggested above, so lets not pretend that signing Hazard is a possibility and that he wants to leave, because according to himself, he sure as hell doesnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.