Eden Hazard

He isn't that goig... Not Hazard good for sure
As an attacker no - but as a midfielder and defender he's very good. His ability to chip pass breaks the gangenpress as the restriction on channel passing no longer applies. Similarly for beating the defence in depth. The chip pass for a header would give us another option.
Water under the bridge though.
Delph will do pretty well in relieving Fern in standard games I think. It does restrict our chances in the CL a bit though.

Last edited:
Why are people talking about the painters and decorators?

Hence why they are delighted they've gotten closer. As they should. Pep wanted Jorghino. That means he saw something. Chelsea got him and the Manager that brought that out of him.

Of course they should be delighted. You don't build a winner in a day. But this is a good starting block.
Not worried in the slightest....they still won't finish top4 even with Sarri and jorginho....in my opinion of course, don't think I rated jorginho as highly as some did though.

Not worried in the slightest....they still won't finish top4 even with Sarri and jorginho....in my opinion of course, don't think I rated jorginho as highly as some did though.

Not worried either. We had our valuation and Chelsea/Napoli/sarri/abramovich had theirs. I’ll take our side of it. Games on games on games.

He's a superb dribblers. Unfortunately, while he's dribbles are always good for his repurarepu, they are not always effective for his team.

Top talent. Not my kind of player. I'll take Mbappe every day of the week.

bang on, holds on to the ball far too long far too often

Goes back to when KDB was critical of Martinez's tactics. He was looking for allies but Captain Hazard sat on his hands.

However, Hazard has said (during the past season) "KDB is the best player in the league". If there was any bitterness, I'd doubt he would say such a positive, even if that my be a fact.

I didn't either. Appreciate what players of his Ilk bring, but not my style of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.