Eden Hazard

A season later than I thought it would happen but the one transfer everyone knew would happen.

See what Chelsea do now r.e their ban. If they can't do anything then this doesn't have much of a domino effect unless Real are in desperate need to sell.

He will do brilliant in that tobob league 30 goals no problem for him if they make him the main man like they did with Ronaldo.

That's a shit ton of money for a 28 year old in the last year of his contract, especially one who only turns up one game every month and will gladly down tools for an entire year. Incredible talent, flatters do deceive most of the time.
Agreed,on his day unplayable,but during a season you could count on one hand the number of times that happens..

I think he's going to be incredible for Madrid. Hazard'a sole issue is motivation and he's just moved to his dream club for a manager he's idolized since he was a child.

On a side note: between this and the other transfers this summer RIP Brahim's Madrid career. That front three is on lockdown for some time.

Don't think he's direct enough to thrive at Madrid tbh, he can run and beat people on the way to goal, but he's far too happy slowing it down and dribbling away from goal. Always reminded me of a more talented Nasri, you know he has it in him to skin the entire team and ping it in the corner, but he just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct and hunger to even try and do it very often.

I think he should have been in Real for at least 3 years ago. A great player and I have no idea what Chelsea will do next year without him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.