Eden Hazard

He scored twice in a cup final last week
Rocket did say “against quality opposition”, he has a valid point, Arsenal have a soft underbelly, just the kind of opposition Hazard thrives against. He’s been a very good player for Chelsea but 28 at that price is way too much, Real could have waited 12 months and got him for free, I guess Real will have to sell another training ground to comply with FFP.

I expect favours will be done behind the scenes , Chelsea sell Hazard to Real, Tebas has a word with Uefa and just like that the transfer ban is no more .

So Real have paid or could pay over 150m for Hazard who had one year left on his contract.

Can you imagine the reaction if we had done this with any player in Europe you care to name.

Also, this brings Real's spending up to around 500m this offseason alone and spending a possible 200m on left wingers alone.

Get a grip. Chelsea wouldn’t be half the team if he was not there for 7yrs. He has single handedly won them many games. Some games he has been unplayable
I don't need to get a grip, I personally think he's overrated. No idea why they're paying that amount of money for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.