Eden Hazard

I mean, I don’t see any argument vs not signing him apart from age when he’d possibly join (28 next January)

World-class player, PL proven, game-changer, excels in 1v1’s, will create even more chances for the team, unselfish, can play on the left flank, as an attacking mid, false 9 or second striker, etc.

Obviously fits the mold of what Pep wants as that possible marquee attacking signing

Last edited:
I mean, I don’t see any argument vs not signing him apart from age when he’d possibly join (28 next January)

World-class player, PL proven, game-changer, excels in 1v1’s, will create even more chances for the team, unselfish, can play on the left flank, as an attacking mid, false 9 or second striker, etc.

Obviously fits the mold of what Pep wants as that possible marquee attacking signing

Coming into his prime years as a striker IMO...... 28-32

Yeah, but not at the expense of Agüero.

Chelsea selling to City will be an admittance that they are currently second best to us.

They would rather sell him for £100m to Madrid than sell to us for £200m.

I think even if we put £300m down they still wouldn’t sell to us.

Chelsea have proven they are willing to sell at the right price to anyone, their model is very simple and has been effective. They will sell Matic to get a younger player in like Bakayoko for example.

200mil for Hazard enables them to go out and get Dybala or whoever else and they will weigh up their statistical output and go from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.