Eden Hazard

No idea, but with how this season is going for them, I wouldn't be surprised if they make a big statement in the summer. I think they would find the money if needed. You think £150m +?

Maybe pal, but it's just I thought I'd read they didn't have quite the cash supply they used to. But, as they've not signed a big one for a bit, then yeah, possibly

Will never happen. We are not part of the stop City cartel who are swapping players and shuffling players to keep up. A real pattern is developing. Didnt someone say a meeting between the other top 5 clubs hsd taken place to agree this?

I remember people thinking City had a chance of signing Christensen because Guardiola talked to him after we played you, that worked out well.
Not even in a million years City will sign Hazard, let´s not be silly here

I remember people thinking City had a chance of signing Christensen because Guardiola talked to him after we played you, that worked out well.
I'd agree with you there mate.

You may be right but the power rests with the player so it will depend 100 per cent on what Hazard wants. Have you spoken to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.