Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite goalkeeper. No GK can do for us what Eddie does. Came up huge today. Didn't like him running all the way out to foul Wilson but you live with the madness.

Fucking brilliant yesterday. Hope he's happy with the big bruise on his face and I'm glad he clattered Wilson, he pisses me off every time we play them. How anyone could think that's a potential red is completely beyond me.

Late and high, I wouldn’t have complained.

Late and high, I wouldn’t have complained.

If it was an outfield player like Walker then I don't really think anyone would have questioned it. He's not connected in a way that was likely to cause injury like with his studs or knee first. I don't know but I honestly wouldn't be calling for a red if it was their keeper on one of ours.

A very good display overall, including 100% pass completion. After 3 games, he actually has the 10th best pass completion in the league.

One of his busiest days for us goal-keeping wise and one of his best performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.