Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

Carson is a full England international who is only just over a year older than Schmeichel and is younger than Fabianski so won't be the oldest keeper in the PL

I know its not ideal but some people are talking about him like he's a 45 year old one armed loanee from Stalybridge Celtic

Errm I think it's more about principles

If Carson ends up playing in place of ederson at least it will be entertaining remember last season away to Newcastle when he played,4-3 Torres hat trick ..

Of all the PL Clubs affected by this we are the only one for which it will be necessary to play a veteran 3rd choice goalie, and away from home against a top team. None of the others would follow suit if we stuck up 2 fingers & played Eddie & Gabby. They'd love the opportunity to see us docked 3 points plus further punishment. Common sense should prevail in this instance - especially as Brazil is out of control with Covid. Unfortunately there seems to be very little common sense in the game nowadays.
As they say, the problem with common sense is that it isn't very common....

Carson is a full England international who is only just over a year older than Schmeichel and is younger than Fabianski so won't be the oldest keeper in the PL

I know its not ideal but some people are talking about him like he's a 45 year old one armed loanee from Stalybridge Celtic
former and until the final game of last season had not played top level football for 10 years, as much as he is a top top top guy and loved by all the players, there is a reason for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.