Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, at least in my opinion, De Gea is the better shot stopper. Difference is Ederson offers a different dimension in the team's play.

Fully agree on the shot stopping, but De Gea is forced into loads more saves as his proactive keeping is poor. He's incredibly reactionary.

I think teams are beginning to see that if you put the ball deep in to the lama's box he's rooted to his line and it becomes a free for all in the 6 yard box.
United sit very deep to protect him.

We on the other hand push right up and unless teams get the steel on our near post we are very solid on crosses.

Teams won't put it under our bar as Ederson is so aggressive and then is rslidly on the front foot.

United have conceded 4 goals in the last few games to a scramble 2 yards out. Us with 2. Leicester and Burnley with one each.

I think Ederson is already a better all round keeper and the best for us.
I think other teams are realising United clear faults.
De Gea is a fantastic shot stopper. I'll give him that.

Teams won't put it under our bar as Ederson is so aggressive and then is rslidly on the front foot.

United have conceded 4 goals in the last few games to a scramble 2 yards out. Us with 2. Leicester and Burnley with one each.

De Gea is a fantastic shot stopper. I'll give him that.
excuse me , all our goals against united are things of beauty not scrambled ,take that back :)

Leicester's first was down to him as well, he left Smalling and Mahrez in a foot race from inside the Leicester half for a long ball that bounced a few yards outside his box, never left his line.

I was looking at the clean sheets stats and they have Ederson down as having 9 clean sheets but City have 10 clean sheets in total. So it must be the Liverpool game when he went off after 37 minutes so I thought Bravo must have taken the clean sheet for this game but this is not the case either so what gives? someone must get a clean sheet stat for this game surely

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/clean_sheet

If it's scored in the same manner as fantasy football, a player has to play at least 60 minutes to qualify for the clean sheet.

Disgusted in the way the club has been treating Ederson , the least they can do is supply a hot water bottle for the lad to keep him warm , he could have been killed at St.James Park , with hypothermia
Lol... For a second there, I seriously thought you were on some serious issue I didn't know anything about...Lol.

Leicester's first was down to him as well, he left Smalling and Mahrez in a foot race from inside the Leicester half for a long ball that bounced a few yards outside his box, never left his line.

I know a few rags that are seeing the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.