Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks really good so far. Any pundit who suggests otherwise is simply looking for comments and attention.

I thought he was big club fantastic. The save on Defoe and in the 2nd half was why we had a chance to win in the end.

Kev, Mendy and Jesus were good, but not standout good. So I went with the guy who has the most impactful contributions

Fair enough. That save was very important for meta reasons just as much as saving that game (media, fans, bravo 2.0 nonsense ?s) so I could buy into what you're saying.

You could see the hesitation and fear in Bravo last season, his confidence dropped so low he was trying to react to situations rather than taking control.

Ederson just looks completely in control, he's so quick off his line, so balanced and so agile he smothers the attackers and gives them no time to think. On top of that his reactions look as good as anyone I've ever seen, he's composed in possession and his passing short and long range is like Pirlo (slight exaggeration but for a keeper he's bloody good).

Horrifc kick to the head.

Hope this won't change his personality on the pitch.

Bravest goalkeeper in the business.

Get well soon.

Fair play to Carragher for teling it like it is.

Neville needs to have a serious word with himself,and perhaps his fucking optician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.