Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds of Courtois - with a even better passing abillity. Phenomenal all round player!

That rifled freekick into G.Jesus was mint
That run towards the halway line was mint
The sweeping up in the 2nd half was mint
His short distribution was mint
His commanding of his area was mint
His throw out to Sterling was mint
His smiley tattoo is mint
The fact he looks like a S.American boxer is mint.
I like him quite a bit

I remember reading a post from @RICK SLICK just after he signed and thinking if he's half as good as this fella says, we've got ourselves a world beater.

Early signs say he might just be better than what it says on the tin, the lad is absolutely superb.

Until a Red Dipper pointed it out, I didn't even realise we paid a world record fee for a keeper when we bought him. Considering Neymar went for £200m, this fella is worth every penny & more.

He is absolutely fearless & grows better with every game. When Chelsea resorted to slinging long, high balls into the box, Ederson looked like Hurcules when he went up to catch the ball through a crowd of players. It's early days, but this boy is something very, very special I tell ya!

Best keeper in the league.

Will take a few years to convince the BBC DDG fanboys - but we already know the reality.
Ederson can stop shots and actually catch a cross - unlike flapper DDG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.