Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Needless to say, you got yourselves a new ''fan'' (I put it between commas out of respect for real citizens), now that you've signed Bernardo, the best player to have come from our academy -still remember watching him play in Seixal and dreaming to be like him (I'm some years younger) and (likely) Ederson.

Good luck for next year.

Awesome mate, thanks for the info on Ederson, he sounds fantastic. I don't know if you've seen much of keepers in England, but if so, do you think he can be as good as Courtois or De Gea?

Is he good with one on ones, and penalty saves?

But what made him far better than Bravo was his keeping abilities.

Every so often we get something really really wrong (like Garcia as a DM) and the best thing is to admit it and move on. I hope Pep has the balls to do that. Or that I'm completely wrong. :-)

He obviously has done, hence we're buying Ederson!

But what made him far better than Bravo was his keeping abilities.

Every so often we get something really really wrong (like Garcia as a DM) and the best thing is to admit it and move on. I hope Pep has the balls to do that. Or that I'm completely wrong. :-)
The balls to do what?

Is buy a keeper for £30m plus not admitting you were wrong?

£33m? Atleast people have started to report this will no longer be the most expensive keeper ever!;)

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 20m20 minutes ago
If deal goes through, @ManCity will pay £33m for Ederson (38m Euros). 2nd most expensive keeper behind Buffon. Shunts Bravo down to number 5

Well it must be true as stone HATES us!!! I'm glad the club seem to be telling the media the exact amount of our transfers so there is no extra stick for the media to beat us with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.