Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a contrast to Bravo. Very young and only really one season with Benfica. No doubt City have done their research.

I'd have looked at keepers in England as I think it takes time for keepers to adapt to the English game which must have been part of Bravo's problem. However the good keepers don't look available.

If a deal is done then at least he gets the chance to settle in early.
He needs the greatest amount of time to work with Pep and the defence. Getting in early is key.

Sky reporting he due in Manchester today...

Sky Sports News HQ‏Verified account @SkySportsNewsHQ 9m9 minutes ago
BREAKING: Benfica goalkeeper Ederson due in Manchester today for talks ahead of Man City medical on Tuesday, Sky sources understand #SSNHQ

This is awfully exciting.
pk3sS3V.gif

Flying in for talks!? lol the talks are first nowadays aren't they? Imo he is flying in today for medical and to do photo shoot and video etc and then off for his summer break

Bloody hell! We don't hang about!

Seems Mourinho fancied him with De Gea finally getting the fax fixed. But of course, now we've got him, they were never really interested

Last edited:
I know you shouldn't solely judge a player from you tube videos but as I have never seen him play that's all I have seen of him and he looks fantastic. Big and strong and quick. Dare I say it, Schmeichel-esque??
I hope he settles well and is a success.
Welcome to city.

Strong, agile, has good hands/feet. He's brave, calm and dominant in the air.

He'll have no problems whatsoever dealing with u*d lobbing it directly into the box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.