Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his shotstopping like, he's supposedly superb at distributing the ball, but I wonder what weaknesses there are to his game.

In my opinion, some of his lesser strengths are just related to his age. Overall, with time he´s going to be complete in every way. He is the most similar GK to Neuer in the world but he has things that are just his own. The things he does with his left foot no one in the world does that, at least i never saw anyone doing it.

To be expected with an English club though I guess

You would've thought Arsenal would want it done as soon as possible to allow them time to get in a replacement and let the dust settle. They wouldn't want their best players departure hanging over them as they go into a new season. It would start a new season with negativity around the club and they've had a fair amount of that this year.

You would've thought Arsenal would want it done as soon as possible to allow them time to get in a replacement and let the dust settle. They wouldn't want their best players departure hanging over them as they go into a new season. It would start a new season with negativity around the club and they've had a fair amount of that this year.

Yes but this is arsernal we are talking about; they don't do things normally and seem to be permanently unstable

Me too mate! I think the Sanchez saga will be a long drawn out affair.

It will but we need to see it from Arsenal's perspective. If they are (and its still an if) gonna sell their best player to a domestic rival they will want to manage the transfer very carefully to plecate their fan base. Sanchez will probably have to publicly agitate for the move and Arsenal will want some sort of replacement lined up and in the public domain. Think this one might run on into August given that Arsenal may not be as advanced in their targets - on the basis that Wenger isnt even assured of being their next season just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.