Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a shaky start from him and for him to be slagged off in the same way bravo has but for him to come through with flying colours and be here for a long time

Not me
You don't sign the most expensive keeper in the world (questionable assertion I accept)
and sit him on the bench.
He will be a starter for that much money.
I think so too. Bravo will have to fight to get a starting place. Ederson is our new number 1.

Think Ederson will be nailed on too start the season as number 1, Bravo will play the league and FA cup games
Perhaps - but Bravo is far more composed on the ball which is what Pep values most in a keeper. We'll see though :-)

I haven't watched much of Ederson but his strengths seem to be shot-stopping, commanding the box, distribution (especially long balls), young age.

His weaknesses seem to be composure on the ball and sometimes over-aggressive coming out of the box.

These current weaknesses (probably goes away with training) lead some pundits to guess that he'll be backup to Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.