Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe we will see anything today on this from the club it seems unlikely that they would put up the Chairman's interview if they expected it to be gazumped by a new player announcement later in the day.

See where your angle is there, we will see I hope he will turn it around but Watching him he has a fundamental fault his feet movement and at 33 be hard to turn it around.

Served him pretty well for the previous decade of his career.

Don't believe we will see anything today on this from the club it seems unlikely that they would put up the Chairman's interview if they expected it to be gazumped by a new player announcement later in the day.

No they obviously know we're all hammering F5 waiting for the announcement so have given us the Interview to tide us over until 8pm when they announce Ederson.

dC2afvyCMsLwYJFH.jpg

I would guess you've no clue, like most pundits.

World record on a number 2 keeper. Lol.
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19490537

I'm with Marcotti - he's currently not great on the ball. Lack of form on the ball is the reason I've been fairly confident all along that we were never pursuing Gianlugi Donnarumma.

PS - why so dismissive in your posts? It does nothing to make you seem more knowledgeable.

Are you able to accept that others may disagree with you?

It surprises me that Buffon still holds that record, it was so long ago.

The thing is this will not be a world record fee for a goalkeeper except in the world of Little Englander. The fee paid for Buffon was €53m but the euro rate meant that in sterling terms it cost £32m. We are paying €40m but because of exchange rate differences this works out as £34m. As City will pay in Euros and I am sure that City will have a Euro bank account therefore there would be no need to convert into a £ figure but this is the english press we are talking about who probably dont know the difference between a £ and a € and so have to make it easier for their readership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.