Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been suggested before. But once this transfer is complete, can you see us signing Semado on a vastly inflated fee, thus giving Benfica extra funds, and keeping it out of third party owners pockets?

Semedo doesn't look like he's a target - or at least Walker is the RB target and everyone says it's done, so I doubt we'll sign Semedo at all.

Don't know if this has been suggested before. But once this transfer is complete, can you see us signing Semado on a vastly inflated fee, thus giving Benfica extra funds, and keeping it out of third party owners pockets?
No. We paid full value for Ederson, maybe more, why on earth would we give them more money?

Who's going to be the first dipshit journo/arsenal blogger to look at the statement to the stock market and try to say he cost €80m I wonder?
"Eh.... if Benfica is gettin €40m.... an 50% is going to 3rd parties...*counts on fingers*"
Yep. Bound to happen. The assumption that each % to each party is purchased at the same rate will be used at all times.

What's stopping the OS announcing it?
Because it's not strictly official until the FA are satisfied that the player contract is completely legal and doesn't have any hidden TPO loopholes, etc. This is similar to the Jesus situation in Jan.

I know you hate me a lot, but you will love tomorrow. I'm 110% you will be licking my arse when the deal gets through tomorrow.

Brace yourselves, we're at 109%

tumblr_o6ny48SftK1tbcweeo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.