Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you been for 24 hours! Bottom of page 178 would be a good starting point mate. :)
You need to chill out. Some transfers are a little more complex than others, like third party ownership.
By the way it's the 2nd June in case you hadn't noticed, so relax.

I see the Telegraph United section (formally Telegraph Football section) had a pop over the fact that Mendes gets £7m of the fee as the third party owner.
You really couldn't make it up! How many Rag players does Mendes have a finger in the pie off over at Old Toilet? How many articles on Mendes cut if those transfers? (Don't bother looking it up, the answer is 0)

You need to chill out. Some transfers are a little more complex than others, like third party ownership.
By the way it's the 2nd June in case you hadn't noticed, so relax.

You've still completely missed the point, I was taking the piss out of the guy who said it was 110% going to be announced at teatime for like the third day running.

I see the Telegraph United section (formally Telegraph Football section) had a pop over the fact that Mendes gets £7m of the fee as the third party owner.
You really couldn't make it up! How many Rag players does Mendes have a finger in the pie off over at Old Toilet? How many articles on Mendes cut if those transfers? (Don't bother looking it up, the answer is 0)
Not our fault, they should be pointing the finger at Rio Ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.