Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz they see him as Buffon's successor I suppose. I mean let's not quibble here, they kid is fantastic and would probably go on to be the best goalie in the world. He is huge, agile and aggressive. But I think the shot grabbing as opposed to shot punching part is still a work in progress.
He has got a very small head though. Zika?

Yes, but Ederson deals with routine saves pretty well too. I'm just saying on shots, they both parry more than save. Frankly most new school goalies seem to do this more than I like. I don't know why.

Donna Summer is still a better shot stopper, I'm just not sure he is any more of a saver than a puncher.

It's how they're coached these days. With the ball moving more in the air it's deemed lower risk to parry (wide of the goal) than fumble an attempted catch, likewise on punching vs catching crosses.

watched him a couple of times in champions league and he looks pretty good. Hes young so will have some bloopers but there looks to be lots of upside to this deal.

He's very quick off his line, that's the best thing about him, as teams would normally like to play on counter against us.

He's very quick off his line, that's the best thing about him, as teams would normally like to play on counter against us.
From the highlights reel that's what stood out for me, obviously it isn't showing the mistakes he made when doing it but he did seem very fast and reliable coming off his line,
Didn't see to many really tough saves to make though for a highlights reel.

Well it looks quite possible that our entire starting defence next season could be Spanish and Portuguese speakers on occasion, maybe it's time for Stones and Kolarov to learn the lingo?

Probably or the new signings are adaptable and can pick up the language as quickly as possible or can speak Italian (in Kolarov's case).

Well it looks quite possible that our entire starting defence next season could be Spanish and Portuguese speakers on occasion, maybe it's time for Stones and Kolarov to learn the lingo?

Doesn't Pep prefer the players to speak the language of the country they're playing in? Obviously within reason

Hopefully if we are to get this guy, its a lot more successful than Bravo.........big bollock dropped with him irrespective of peoples opinions of Hart/Willy C.

I genuinely haven't seen him play much but hopefully he isn't just good with his feet....we need someone who is a very good shot stopper and leader/presence in the area...none of which Bravo is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.