Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would know you would, I imagine you have an underground bunker with 80 tv' sand every bleeding match in the world being screened and analysed!
Yeah, either that or he does tracks back. But let's go with "bleeding" and "analysed".

Is he any good at saves?

I have seen highlights of him but it was the first time I had seen 90 minutes of him! Handling was good and dealt with the shots at him fairly well, albeit he wasn't really overworked! The goal he conceded was from close range and didn't have much chance with it. I guess he is better than what we have but not that hard is it?

I have seen highlights of him but it was the first time I had seen 90 minutes of him! Handling was good and dealt with the shots at him fairly well, albeit he wasn't really overworked! The goal he conceded was from close range and didn't have much chance with it. I guess he is better than what we have but not that hard is it?[/QUOTE]

So he gave up the same kind of goal that Bravo (and now Willy) have been giving up all season but you take the opportunity to have a shot at our players.

Last edited:

I saw the goal Porto scored, he had no chance. I would say that although Willy and Bravo have been up against it at times, the pair should be doing much, much better

We definitely need a change of keeper and from what I've seen, this guy looks decent

I saw the goal Porto scored, he had no chance. I would say that although Willy and Bravo have been up against it at times, the pair should be doing much, much better

We definitely need a change of keeper and from what I've seen, this guy looks decent

From what I have seen he looks decent too. From what we saw of Bravo before we bought him, though, we knew he was World Class. Folks on here seem to think he started his career in August. Ederson looks great, but if he was behind our back four he would be torn to shreds and would look no better than Bravo or Willy. He won't be next season so everybody will think they were justified in giving Bravo shit all season...they will be wrong.

From what I have seen he looks decent too. From what we saw of Bravo before we bought him, though, we knew he was World Class. Folks on here seem to think he started his career in August. Ederson looks great, but if he was behind our back four he would be torn to shreds and would look no better than Bravo or Willy. He won't be next season so everybody will think they were justified in giving Bravo shit all season...they will be wrong.
I think there is definitely some truth in what you have said! We have been poor defensively this year which wouldn't help any keeper. Pep knew what we had wasn't good enough and decided to replace at the beginning of the season. Pep brought Bravo in who has had no protection off our back 3/4 this has led to a loss of confidence where he then starts to make errors and is then replaced. (A combination of factors has gone against him really) Willy has done ok but everyone's knows he is a stop gap. Like you said next season you would hope we will improve defensively, I think it would help to have an imposing frame behind the back 4 that fills the goal. Bravo and Willy seem to make the goal look massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.