Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can say i know nothing about Ederson, so this isnt a slight on him in any way, but i think we need a goalkeeper who knows the league and the english game.

we took that gamble last year and it really didnt pay off.

Not saying dont get this guy, but would prefer to have a young, prem expirenced keeper in the squad too like Pickford or Butland. (preferably Hart but think thats done and can see Joe going to Arsenal if they came in for him.)

Can say i know nothing about Ederson, so this isnt a slight on him in any way, but i think we need a goalkeeper who knows the league and the english game.

Not saying dont get this guy, but would prefer to have a young, prem expirenced keeper in the squad too like Pickford or Butland. (preferably Hart but think thats done and can see Joe going to Arsenal if they came in for him.)

I also don't know anything about Ederson except for the clips posted here. Quick off his line, always seems to be in the right position, but like most keepers tends to punch and not catch from the clips. Very good footwork. Pickford had a very good season and is going to have a very good career and would be happy to see him here. Looks like it will be Ederson unless Bravo is going and we are bringing in both, but suspect Pickford will understandably want first team football.

Haha need a keeper who can save a shot hopefully he can.

Fucking rag loving Kasper can boot a ball to vardy.....that's all he's done there.

I'm hopeful there's more to his game than hoof.

I think my favourite thing about him is the fact that he does the Trautman style headfirst dive at peoples feet. Keepers don't do it anymore, they go in sideways as it's safer, but it's so much more effective to dive straight forwards at peoples feet, just takes serious balls. Pretty sure theres a video of him against Porto doing it and mugging a striker clear through on goal, lovely stuff

FOR the millionth time hart is not coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.