Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Benfica have a cup final tomorrow and win it I can't see him signing until well into the week.

No way will he pass his medical within 48 hours of consuming alcohol at the winners party.

zB9r4DQ.gif

What was that !?

I disagree. A good goalkeeper and pair of fullbacks wins us the league.

Fabinho coming in is much more likely to be the kind of signing that pushes us up another level in terms of the CL and competing on multiple fronts, but to me the league is always the first priority and I think we'll win it with Yaya/Fernandinho/Gundogan at the base of midfield and without Fabinho.

Not saying I don't want him, I really do, just that he's not the one we need most.
I don't think Fabihno is as good as people think. A cross btw Nzozi and Dihno. Your team wouldn't slip with him coming in, but he doesn't elevate you.

Unless he has been hiding his best for when I don't watch. I see a good player, not a game changer.

I said around January that there were only 2 Monaco players worth buying, Mbappe for his potential and Silva for his talent. The rest are just good players on an efficient squad. Nothing special.

We have 1 of the 2 game changers. I think I'm satisfied with our Monaco haul as is.

I don't think Fabihno is as good as people think. A cross btw Nzozi and Dihno. Your team wouldn't slip with him coming in, but he doesn't elevate you.

Unless he has been hiding his best for when I don't watch. I see a good player, not a game changer.

I said around January that there were only 2 Monaco players worth buying, Mbappe for his potential and Silva for his talent. The rest are just good players on an efficient squad. Nothing special.

We have 1 of the 2 game changers. I think I'm satisfied with our Monaco haul as is.

I have to say that's a weird post because Nzonzi definitely elevated Sevilla to another level, and Fernandinho coming in raised the level of our side in 2013 by more than any transfer since, because it facilitated Yaya having license to go forward and score 20 goals.

If Benfica have a cup final tomorrow and win it I can't see him signing until well into the week.

No way will he pass his medical within 48 hours of consuming alcohol at the winners party.

What exactly do you think a medical consists of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.