Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it he can speak English. A few of his instagram posts are in English.

Players usually have PR people who translate social media posts (Aguero being one example), so I wouldn't be sure because of that. I hope he can speak English though, imo one of Bravo's major downfalls is that he hasn't been able to communicate properly with the backline.

Probably just paper talk but Mirror reporting Joe might get a reprieve now that would get interesting but probably just paper talk.

Well to me with the 17 overseas player rule, it's stupid to have 2 foreign keepers, as you compromise how many you can have outfield and were hardly blessed with loads of home grown or association trained players right now. Would he accept a dual role with Ederson? I'd prefer that to Bravo personally, but doubt it will happen...!!

I know wiki is easily edited and often full of shit as a result (has his current club as us for eg) but it says he has a €45 release clause. Also 50% TPO. Fits in with some rumours we've heard.

Just read an article on this guy and he can goal kick the ball deep in to the opponent half which circumvents the offside rule.
Don't get me started on this. I don't think Aguero knows the rule. He often runs back "on side" as a goal kick is taken.

Yea Julio Cesar is more than likely to start this game, not Ederson. Although they could make the switch as a proper sending off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.