Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't slagging him off, just saying it's the only concern with him to me. He's at the smaller end of the scale of the top keepers in the Prem history, hart, schmeical, Cech, van der sar, seaman and De gea all taller. So size is useful and the better keepers in Prem History have had that attribute.

He does look to have great agility and reflexes though. And as you say, his size might help him in these areas.... he also closes down the forward very quickly and looks as though he's not scared of coming off his line.

I've not seen enough of him personally to make a qualified comment, I just hope if he doesn't have a faultless start, that the boo boys don't get to him...!!
Aha, we could sign Messi & if he had a poor first game the boo boys would be on him ;-)

This lad seems to have a bit of crazy in him. I like it. It's been a while since we've had that in the team. Love the way he gets off his line.

Probably just paper talk but Mirror reporting Joe might get a reprieve now that would get interesting but probably just paper talk.

Best keeper available in the market who also fits our bill. Get it done.

This lad seems to have a bit of crazy in him. I like it. It's been a while since we've had that in the team. Love the way he gets off his line.

Yup. He seems like a very aggressive keeper. I'd imagine Pep likes that. Excellent shot-stopper as well.

Have watched a few YouTube videos of him over the last few days.

Think he'll divide opinion here like Bravo. His goalkeeping skills are non-traditional; he slaps crosses which is dodgy in the PL, he retreats to his line at times where you'd expect him to look big and he's got mistakes in him.

I personally don't like how he jumps to reset himself. This is nitpicky but keepers who do that take a little longer than normal to get ready and make a movement.

Would like to see more of him, and some YT vids aren't a great way to judge either way but wasn't blown away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.