Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching YouTube clips is almost pointless. Especially with keepers. You can even find the odd clip of bravo making non routine saves if you search long enough. I always like to know big oscar's opinion on benfica players, think he sees much more of them than most of us. A few months ago he said this.

If Oscar says it's on, it's on.

He has little chance of staying since Cesar plays their cup games.

He starts!

BENFICA XI VS V.Guimarães: Ederson - Nélson Semedo, Luisão, Lindelöf, Grimaldo - Fejsa - Salvio, Pizzi, Franco Cervi - Jonas, Raúl Jiménez

Nice clips, would be interesting to see a "lowlight" video to see mistakes and goals conceded.

Any professional keeper is capable of brilliant saves from time to time but if he still lets in a simple shot its no good. Highlights of keepers can be deceiving because of this, more so than other positions.

I agree with what you're saying, but there are a couple of things you can definitely gleam from that video which are incredibly encouraging.

Firstly, he's the bravest keeper I've seen since Peter Schmicheal. The way he races off his line and dives at attacker's feet, you couldn't put a highlights reel of any other keeper playing today that I can think of.

Secondly, he looks comfortable with both feet.

Thirdly, he's got an absolute bazooka of a left foot, I've never seen a goal keeper hit the ball that far off a goal kick in my life!

Usually all I hear is electronic music on these videos so I went with something equally as bad, but different. ;)
Must admit it's growing on me lol, reminds me of the avent garde foreign cartoons they made us watch at school in the seventies. Anyway looking forward to watching him today, he looks fearless.

Hopefully this doesn't end up like the whole Mangala situation in regards to multiple ownership.

That deal took forever.
Apparently his agent (Mendes) owns that company that "own" the other percentage of him, so that shouldn't cause any delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.