Ederson to miss final 2 games of the season

Pep said in the press conference after Spurs he was told to take him off by one of the medical staff after they treated Edy on the pitch.
Your right mate but they should have taken him off straight away, I'm not saying they are poor just that on this occasion they put him at risk.

They took him off despite his protests. Well done City, no other club does that, no other club puts the title on the line to support serious injury mitigation.

Eddie is a hero to me. How many times has he put his career, health on the line for the club. I cant be arsed with people who just dont like him for whatever reason.

what would happen if the unthinkable happend,im not going to say it, i asume we would be alowed to bring a keeper in on short loan?

I'd imagine so, bearing in mind Carson hasn't played for three years and I've never heard of either of the EDS keepers listed on the club website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.