Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

Santasa, today you have done nothing but bump Dzeko related threads to reply to age old posts.

Why?

pudge said:
Santasa, today you have done nothing but bump Dzeko related threads to reply to age old posts.

Why?

No particular reason, I simply browsed through the forum and answered on some of the posts I find specifically strange, unreasonable, provocative, silly, etc.
Actually I started with actual tread which led me to one older, from there I end up on another even older, etc. - you know how is it when you browsing around aimlessly and find yourself on odd places.
I really have no hidden agendas, if you aim on that, and if I broke any rules of forum discussion I would be happy to excuse myself.

But, since I was polite and accepted to explain myself and my motives to unknown You, what's exactly is your problem with my concern about Dzeko ? Is that somehow against the rules, or morally wrong, or just annoys you ?

As I said, if I broke any rules of forum discussion I would be happy to excuse myself, if not please let me entertain myself as I see fit .

santasa said:
pudge said:

Why?

No particular reason, I simply browsed through the forum and answered on some of the posts I find specifically strange, unreasonable, provocative, silly, etc.
Actually I started with actual tread which led me to one older, from there I end up on another even older, etc. - you know how is it when you browsing around aimlessly and find yourself on odd places.
I really have no hidden agendas, if you aim on that, and if I broke any rules of forum discussion I would be happy to excuse myself.

But, since I was polite and accepted to explain myself and my motives to unknown You, what's exactly is your problem with my concern about Dzeko ? Is that somehow against the rules, or morally wrong, or just annoys you ?

As I said, if I broke any rules of forum discussion I would be happy to excuse myself, if not please let me entertain myself as I see fit .
It was a genuine question.

If you want to be confrontational and make a mountain out of a mole hill, be my guest but you'll have to do it by yourself.

I was just curious because you say you wanted to highlight any "strange, unreasonable, provocative" posts, I just wanted to know if you were aware of the irony.

pudge said:
santasa said:
pudge said:

Why?

If you want to be confrontational and make a mountain out of a mole hill, be my guest but you'll have to do it by yourself.

I was just curious because you say you wanted to highlight any "strange, unreasonable, provocative" posts, I just wanted to know if you were aware of the irony.

If my honest will to politely explain myself or my doings to you is confrontational, then really I don't know what to say. I also politely asked you that even if you are annoyed by things that I do, you try to find some strength and leave me to kill hour or two hanging around, at least without asking me why I bump old posts on Dzeko. I mean so what ? Or why didn't you reply to those posts instead ?!
And finally, you could hardly felt curious about "strange, unreasonable, provocative" posts since I only mentioned that after your first post/question.

There is no need for confrontation, I am here to have a fun and to less degree some discussion ...

santasa said:
pudge said:
santasa said:

If my honest will to politely explain myself or my doings to you is confrontational, then really I don't know what to say. I also politely asked you that even if you are annoyed by things that I do, you try to find some strength and leave me to kill hour or two hanging around, at least without asking me why I bump old posts on Dzeko. I mean so what ? Or why didn't you reply to those posts instead ?!
And finally, you could hardly felt curious about "strange, unreasonable, provocative" posts since I only mentioned that after your first post/question.

There is no need for confrontation, I am here to have a fun and to less degree some discussion ...
Your sarcastic tone in your last reply led me to say that you were and are being confrontational and a bit precious.

You have been bumping old Dzeko posts all day with the sole intention to antagonise people and it has worn thin, and antagonised me, hence my question.

But again, if you want to be sarcastic and confrontational, do so by yourself and don't try and drag other posters down with you like you been attempting to do.

pudge said:
santasa said:
pudge said:

Your sarcastic tone in your last reply led me to say that you were and are being confrontational and a bit precious.

You have been bumping old Dzeko posts all day with the sole intention to antagonise people and it has worn thin, and antagonised me, hence my question.

But again, if you want to be sarcastic and confrontational, do so by yourself and don't try and drag other posters down with you like you been attempting to do.

I wasn't sarcastic; you are rude; I have no desire to drag anyone to anywhere; you addressed to me directly with rude and confrontational post in the first place.

In this forum every other post, and every single poster has written hundreds of antagonizing and confrontational posts - just like you did with your first post to me - and now you singling me out because I have written something that antagonised you.
So, is that forbidden ?

I don't know you and I have no need to antagonising you personally, if you feel antagonised that's your problem - I was antagonised by other people many times and I try not to be rude and to attack them because of that, if I did I made mistake or not. One thing I never did, I never ask question like you in your first post, which really is sarcastic and antagonising.
But important is that I answered to you politely to first post and then mentioned that fact in a second, your response was to say that my politeness was actually sarcasm - really !?

And on top of all, and apart from everything that I said about my motives while politely explaining myself to unknown person - You, you pretend to know exactly what was my motivation when writing those couple of post on Dzeko earlier and their exact (sinister, right ?) purpose !?

But we have a solution - I will avoid you and your post, so you do the same with me !

pudge said:

Mate, stop being so confrontational.

It's the internet, if you try and read sarcasm on the internet I can already say you have failed.

So the goal against QPR to tie the game wasn't an important game? How about the 2 vs West Brom? Had the tying goal vs Southhampton. Had the winner vs QPR this year. etc... If you said he's not consistent I'm OK with that. Totally fair. He does seem to run hot and cold. But doesn't score important goals? WTF?

santasa said:
pudge said:
santasa said:

I wasn't sarcastic; you are rude; I have no desire to drag anyone to anywhere; you addressed to me directly with rude and confrontational post in the first place.

In this forum every other post, and every single poster has written hundreds of antagonizing and confrontational posts - just like you did with your first post to me - and now you singling me out because I have written something that antagonised you.
So, is that forbidden ?

I don't know you and I have no need to antagonising you personally, if you feel antagonised that's your problem - I was antagonised by other people many times and I try not to be rude and to attack them because of that, if I did I made mistake or not. One thing I never did, I never ask question like you in your first post, which really is sarcastic and antagonising.
But important is that I answered to you politely to first post and then mentioned that fact in a second, your response was to say that my politeness was actually sarcasm - really !?

And on top of all, and apart from everything that I said about my motives while politely explaining myself to unknown person - You, you pretend to know exactly what was my motivation when writing those couple of post on Dzeko earlier and their exact (sinister, right ?) purpose !?

But we have a solution - I will avoid you and your post, so you do the same with me !
Firstly, there was no need for your continuous stream of provoking posts that pulled up posts from posters weeks and months old, if not to antagonize them.

Secondly, all I did initially was ask you a question and you replied rather sarcastically.

And lastly, you have just copy and pasted one of your earlier post about Dzeko in yet another Dzeko thread. If that isn't meant solely to provoke people, then I don't know what is.

Seems like Rick and a few others have been on the spliffs again

For a start, who defined important goals as scoring the first goal in a gam? Thats crap.

A few off the top of my head. Thinking recently, how about the last minute winners vs West Brom and Fulham? An extra 4 points there.

And erm....what happened on the last day of last season.....didnt he equalise and we went on to score another and win the title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.